No announcement yet.

Why Marg should'nt be banned.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Marg should'nt be banned.

If your going to ban someone for that then it should go to trial so all the facts can come out. Then Marg would win and you would all feel really stupid. This is mostly about powerful people opening there mouth and calling him a cheater before they know the truth. All the Networks,Writers,Fighters,Promoters,Managers,etc. Do you really think they all want to come out and say that they were wrong. Even Floyd talks about the **** that goes on behind the scenes. It's bigger than anyone can imagine. Boxing is a buisiness in a whole. The most crooked **** goes down. Look at the Tommy Morrison situation nobody really knows what happened they're thats just an example. Look what happened last weekend in Finland. Let me guess all of you think that that was a coinsedence? I guess it's also a coinsedence that Haye got injured 4 days after the other HW Champion**** fight was cancelled. It's all politics, they had this **** figured out a month ago. You fans just will never get it.

IOW, you're a fanboi who cannot see the side of his guilt. I almost believed that he was more or less innocent until it was pointed out that a boxer just plain knows what's going on when wraps are being applied to his hands. So...either he cheated and knew it or he has ALWAYS cheated and never bothered to learn what was going on. I am not buying what he, you or anyone else is selling at this point. He is responsible for his peoples' actions.

Comment

We get it. You have a hard on for the guy. Let it go already.

Comment

Cats should quit bitchin about the Cotto fight or any other Marg fights cuz there's no proof. But once is too many times. Dude tried to cheat wit SSM and for that he deserved to get banned and **** on. Why defend Marg TS?

Comment

There are no reasons why Margarito shouldn't be banned.

Comment

Didn't the substance they find in his handwraps confirmed to be plaster? substance as it gets wet it gets harder, something in the PAST has shown to hurt fighters very badly. He got caught trying to use it, and he shouldn't be banned? You stupid? You rather fighters go out with advantage with the possiblity of killing people?

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
              If your going to ban someone for that then it should go to trial so all the facts can come out. Then Marg would win and you would all feel really stupid. This is mostly about powerful people opening there mouth and calling him a cheater before they know the truth. All the Networks,Writers,Fighters,Promoters,Managers,etc. Do you really think they all want to come out and say that they were wrong. Even Floyd talks about the **** that goes on behind the scenes. It's bigger than anyone can imagine. Boxing is a buisiness in a whole. The most crooked **** goes down. Look at the Tommy Morrison situation nobody really knows what happened they're thats just an example. Look what happened last weekend in Finland. Let me guess all of you think that that was a coinsedence? I guess it's also a coinsedence that Haye got injured 4 days after the other HW Champion**** fight was cancelled. It's all politics, they had this **** figured out a month ago. You fans just will never get it.
              I think it's the other way around buddy...

Comment

people are so stupid on this site he is not going to get banned, he will be back and he will be getting major fights. yeah he should have got banned for life but he didt get over it. you dont like marg dont watch his fights,dont pay the paperviews he goes on and stop making a million threads about the same bs its that damm simple.

Comment

um...what???did i miss something??it was confirmed as plaster.......never mind

Comment

Not only DID it go to trial, but if it did in fact go into a lengthy month long trial Margarito would LOSE, because there is indesputable evidence that he cheated

Comment

Working...
                    X