Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kickoff Presser for Floyd/Guerrero LIVE ON CBS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kickoff Presser for Floyd/Guerrero LIVE ON CBS!

Thank God he signed with Showtime/CBS. Can't wait to check that out.

Anything to do with free boxing is awesome with me. Especially with a high profile athlete like Floyd.

when is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      when is it?
      No clue, that's what Richard Schaefer told Dan Raefal.

Comment

it will be on sat morning after cartoons

hopefully they take our sport serious and give us a good time slot

Comment

Maybe this was the Superbowl surprise that Mayweather promised but they didn't close the deal until now. It would have been awesome for boxing if this news was announced at the Superbowl.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            it will be on sat morning after cartoons

hopefully they take our sport serious and give us a good time slot
            Wether or not this is true, this made me chuckle but I guess we have to work with CBS gives us for now and hopefully well get better time slots In The future.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
              Wether or not this is true, this made me chuckle but I guess we have to work with CBS gives us for now and hopefully well get better time slots In The future.
              richard said sometime on sat or sun

Comment

damn that is a badass way to announce the fight so far i am really liking what i am hearing from this cbs/showtime/golden boy agreement

Comment

i prefer the hbo atmosphere to be honest, but i got both showtime and hbo so im not bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
                    i prefer the hbo atmosphere to be honest, but i got both showtime and hbo so im not bothered.

Yeah, I'm with you, but the whole 24/7 and Face Off editions featuring Floyd were getting a bit played out, imo. Showtime is going to bring a new buzz I think, along with CBS...but as I type that, I recall how unimpressed I was when Manny went over there last year.

Either way, anytime Floyd is on deck and or in the ring, all is good in boxing as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Working...
                    X