No announcement yet.

Japanese Sper Prospect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Sper Prospect

Seen this posted on a few sites so I thought it was worth sharing. Some 19 year old Japanese kid called Naoya Inoue (2-0, 2) looks like a superstar in the making apparently. Well worth watching the video. http://www.boxingprospects.info/1/po...oya-inoue.html

This kid honestly has it all. Former amateur stand out, unreal understanding of the sport and that "it" factor. He's going to be a star with out a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
      Seen this posted on a few sites so I thought it was worth sharing. Some 19 year old Japanese kid called Naoya Inoue (2-0, 2) looks like a superstar in the making apparently. Well worth watching the video. http://www.boxingprospects.info/1/po...oya-inoue.html
      Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
      This kid honestly has it all. Former amateur stand out, unreal understanding of the sport and that "it" factor. He's going to be a star with out a doubt.
      So you're his promoter or manager or something?

Comment

I remember you..... you posted top 5 japanese prospects in the past.... i'll give this dood a look

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
          So you're his promoter or manager or something?
          I wish, I'd love a cut of what he'll make before his careers over. I just write for the site that that link is from. I've spoken about various prospects from around the world but Inoue is the one that stands out so far as having the most upside. He's very young, very highly skilled, likely to be able to pick between either 108 or 112 in the next few years and will likely grow out and fill into a solid guy at 118.

Though in all honesty it's his innate ability to know what punches to throw when the video of his debut shows somethings you rarely see in such a novice.

Comment

Hell of an opponent to make your debut against too

Comment

Very skilled and moves very nicely with a hint of a veterans touch. He's really nice I'll definitely check out for him. Hopefully he's brought along well. Thanks for bringing him up.

Comment

Knock-off Hamed. Won't pass stateside.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
                  Knock-off Hamed. Won't pass stateside.
                  Do people care about the lower divisions in the states? For some reason I don't think they care too much about guys under 118 anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by kebark View Post
                    Do people care about the lower divisions in the states? For some reason I don't think they care too much about guys under 118 anyway...
                    Exactly he won't need to make it in the states, in fact I'd be incredibly shocked if he ever did make his name in the US, though the US isn't the home of boxing any more, especially not in the weights that we will see Inoue fighting at.

Comment

Working...
                    X