Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this Pattern Ive Noticed, who will be next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

Matthysse could have a very good run at 140, his country needs to get behind him.
    if i was argentinian i would be absolutely clamouring for matthysse v maidana. well, i am anyway, but it'd be especially big for that country.

Comment

Tiger Muhammad.

Soussssss Afreeeeeeeeka.

Comment

Mexico is not a third world country. It's called a developing country[2nd world].

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          Not really a pattern is it?

Comment

Wasnt SRL in the 80's and DLH in the 90's?

To me this list makes no sense

Comment

Kessler ;-) Nah joke aside. There's alot of good fighters out there, it's pretty hard to tell. But Ward may get the not

Comment

Originally posted by knockoutking565
                Maybe Gennady Golovkin from Kazakhstan
                No just no.The dude is 30 years old and has accomplished 0 in his professional career.

As far as OP goes, kinda hard to predict who will be next. There's too much cherrypicking going around nowadays for anyone to be a superstar AND an ATG at the same time. For example, Ward (even tho he's not from a 3rd world, just trying to prove my point) might go on to be an ATG but will he ever become a superstar? He has to fight in his hometown in order to draw anything decent. Then you got people like Canelo who have superstar potential but will he ever fight anyone worth mentioning AND be able to win?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
                  There are 3 ATG legends that hail from 3rd world Countries that have captivated their countries and became Super Stars in and out of the ring.

Number 1-Roberto Duran (Panama) 1970s 1980s

Number 2-Julio Cesar Chavez (Mexico) 1990s

Number 3-Manny Pacquiao (Philipines) 2000s

Number 4-??? with the imminent decline of Pacquiao, who will be next and from where?
                  One could argue that Carlos Monzon (Argentina) could be included in that list.....not sure if Argentina is a 3rd World country though

Comment

adrien broner

Comment

Matthysse is a viable name but the way GBP is promoting him doesn't look like they have any intentions of making that happen.

Gamboa had potential as well but he defected too late. Hopefully I will live long enough to see a Cuban make it to that level.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X