Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why A Rematch Between Danny Garcia and Amir Khan Should NOT Be Made.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Amir isn't ready for a rematch yet. Give him 1-2 more easy fights first

Yeah, pretty much this. I don't think it would be wise for Khan to face Garcia right away yet. He needs a few fights under his belt with his new trainer. I think Khan could win the rematch if he fights smart instead of reckless.

Comment

Garcia isn't all that at all anybody with descent power that lands 1 clean punch makes Khan go into drunken master mode except for the master part.

Comment

People who think Garcia just landed some lucky punch are going to be very disappointed if a rematch happenes

Comment

Can somebody tell me the difference between the WBC Silver belt and the WBC interim belt?

Amir Khan is not going to change his style in a couple of months. The guy needs another fight below against a low risk fighter and then assess if he should step in the ring for a belt. He is too aggressive and although he might have restrained himself against Molina, he is always open to get countered. A guy with his ability should be a top 10 p4p fighter but he sadly lacks the intelligence. Virgil is in for a few nervous nights with Amir and I hope he can get through to this guy because he is in desperate need for a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            I know he did and Khans chin will let him down again no doubt in a heaped pile on the canvas. Garcia beat Khan but I don't subscribe to the view he is better just yet. I don't think Khan is great either, I just think Garcia has folks tricked into believing he is better then he is. Only time will tell but as I already said I will back Khan to beat him in rematch
            i agree.garcia sucks.i think a rematch is 50/50,and thats only cause khans punch resistance is terrible.i dont think ive ever seen a guy get ko'd from a punch to the neck like khan did against garcia.i think if khan gets hit hard anywhere he might fold,but i swear garcia doesnt have power though

Comment

All of amir`s faults lie in one singel area, he drops his right hand everytime he fires a shot, or stops punching,

If I was amir`s apponent I would just lert him do his thing , and the clock him with a sweet left hook to the jaw, and its all over.

This is a typical fault seen with ameteur fighters with 5 fight`s or less under the beelt, why kahn still fights this way is a ****ing mystory to me

Comment

i think khan is worthy of a rematch .atleast more so than erik was..

i also think it's a winnable fight for khan if he's disciplined enough to not get caught in a brawl ..basiclly , he needs to not throw combinations , 1-2 at most and get out but minimize it..one sh0t at a time then get out.... garcia is a very basic counter puncher imo

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Khan still drops his hands when he punches and has his chin in the air..he will get ko'd again ,and once again blame his trainer as usual,i can not respect anyone who doesnt own up to his own mistakes
                  khan always had the skill but he's also has an ego twice as large.

Comment

Why should khan walk away from a rematch. He wants to avenge the loss. If he didn't wanna rematch you haters would be calling him a ducker. Idiots, cant please you what ever he does ha.

Comment

The rematch make sense... For Garcia. Might as well fight him now before he's fixed his defence, knock him out again and pick up the $

Comment

Working...
                      X