Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last pressure fighter/brawler Martínez fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Should have been foty over jmm-diaz imo.
    Wasn't Williams-Martinez really late in the year, like December? JMM-Diaz probably had it in the bag already with it being so late in the year.

Comment

Should have been foty over jmm-diaz imo.
      Agreed, there was aggression AND skills from both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
        And he got beatdown

You got it wrong boy.. Thats not pressure, thats the plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Wasn't aware he was asking for a fight to go and watch. Thought he was asking who the last brawler/pressure fighter Martinez has fought which would be Macklin.

Macklin didn't act like his usual brawling self because he was out of his league and forced backwards where he is ultimately rendered useless. That doesn't mean he's not a pressure fighter/brawler, because he is.

But I agree if the TS wants a fight to watch of Martinez facing a guy who brought it to him then Macklin wouldn't be one to watch.
          If you read the op, he says he wants to see a sergio vs a pressure/brawler fighter. I understand what you're saying. I mean, Macklin's Irish right? What else would he be?

Comment

If you read the op, he says he wants to see a sergio vs a pressure/brawler fighter. I understand what you're saying. I mean, Macklin's Irish right? What else would he be?
            Yeah, I have that issue sometimes Just read the title and not the OP.

He's Irish born I think but he lives and I assume by his accent was brought up in Birmingham.

Those Irish guys are tough, to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Wasn't Williams-Martinez really late in the year, like December? JMM-Diaz probably had it in the bag already with it being so late in the year.
              Yup it was december. Real talk, december fights should be considered for foty the following yr. they vote in december for chrissake. How the fuk you gonna vote for foty in the same year thats still going on.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Yeah, I have that issue sometimes Just read the title and not the OP.

He's Irish born I think but he lives and I assume by his accent was brought up in Birmingham.

Those Irish guys are tough, to be fair.
                You can take an irishman and put him wherever and they still manage to fight like an irishman! Lol.

They should take a page outta the mexicans book and start passing down a new style.

He is irish from england, not sure where.

Comment

[QUOTE=Light_Speed;11977196]Agreed, there was aggression AND skills from both fighters.[/]

both pwilly and sergio fought better than diaz and didnt gas. More sustained elite level action. Diaz doesnt pressure like pwilly.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Umm his last fight.
                    exactly what i thought

Comment

Originally posted by snook View Post
                      You got it wrong boy.. Thats not pressure, thats the plaster.
                      Pressure.. plaster

At the end of the of the day that doesn't matter kid

Martinez is Margarito's bi tch!

Comment

Working...
                      X