Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should George Zimmerman be arrested and charged Murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Probably the same reason you're not vocal when people in positions of power make racist remarks about the President of the United states.

And what does a black serial killer have to do with this?
    Every president gets racist remarks. Not just Obama.

Has a lot to do with it.

So by the standard any black man that kills a white person should be a hate crime now?

Like I said, dude should be in jail but this **** being blown up into something that's probably incorrect(hate crime) is dumb.

Comment

Just to give my views on this.

Zimmerman seems to be an idiot with a hero complex, and he is also a racist.

He was suspicious of Martin because he had his hood up, a kid with a can of drink and a back of sweets who put his hood up because it was raining, but all Zimmerman seen was black kid hood up must be up to no good.

He also ignored policed advice, pursued the kid and instigated the altercation.

He should be arrested and charged with murder or manslaughter at the very least.

Why isn't he?

Well that is because the police department are institutionally racist, this needs to be addressed as well, and heads should roll and even arrested and charged with corruption.

People are right if this was the other way round white kid and idiot black man with a hero complex, he would be locked up or being fried now.

Comment

"Should George Zimmerman be arrested and charged Murder?"

Yes!!! to the question ... but to take it further:

"kill one of mine and I kill one of yours"

This coward Zimmerman should be dead right now!!!!
        Either by a family member or family friend .... but this dude shouldn't be alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
          You saw it go down?
          this..........

Comment

First & foremost the stand your ground law is to blame. Followed by Zimmerman. Then the people who use color to start the race war. The media pertaited Zimmerman as white, when in fact he's mixed.

The police were actually accurate when they said they didn't find enough evidence to say it wasn't self defense. (Stand your ground requires the prosecution to prove self defense was not the case). The law needs to be amended so this never happens again.

Zimmerman should be punished because no matter how anyone tries to twist it, he instigated the entire conflict. The race issue needs to be put to rest because racial issues are nationwide & there a racist everywhere like some of these responses have proven.

Even one guy in particular I thought was a kool kat, but some of the $h!t I've seen him post makes me wanna rethink that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              First & foremost the stand your ground law is to blame. Followed by Zimmerman. Then the people who use color to start the race war. The media pertaited Zimmerman as white, when in fact he's mixed.

The police were actually accurate when they said they didn't find enough evidence to say it wasn't self defense. (Stand your ground requires the prosecution to prove self defense was not the case). The law needs to be amended so this never happens again.

Zimmerman should be punished because no matter how anyone tries to twist it, he instigated the entire conflict. The race issue needs to be put to rest because racial issues are nationwide & there a racist everywhere like some of these responses have proven.

Even one guy in particular I thought was a kool kat, but some of the $h!t I've seen him post makes me wanna rethink that.

Ofcourse racist are everywhere, but they are in position of state and instituations have a culture of racism then that is a major problem that needs to be addressed, because even if Zimmerman gets justice, they problem with the police and officials still exist.

And this statement "The police were actually accurate when they said they didn't find enough evidence to say it wasn't self defense." is a joke, looking for evidence to prove a negative.

Someone was killed, shot, they make arrests question the prime suspect and decide whether to charge them or not.

And on the evidence that he admits it, that is reason enough to charge him. I is up to his defence team to use the self-defence argument or any other they can think of.

Comment

Working...
              X