Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look mommy they all so mad

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
      there are a lot of fans that had pac winning too...
      That's because Pacquiao has a lot of fans.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
        It doesn't matter, The Ring doesn't reach beyond hardcore boxing fans and most already felt the same.

The robbery of the year was really Lara-Williams though.
        it doesnt matter because its simply not true.

a close fight is not a robbery. a fight where pacquiao out threw and outlanded marquez not to mention marquez face was in much worse shape than pac, you just cant claim robbery.

Comment

Ring readers agree: Pacquiao got sonned by Marquez yet again.

Comment

I don't think it was a robbery, it was a close fight like the other 2.
            I think expectations was for Pac to totally wipeout Marquez.

Lara Williams was a robbery, horrible decision. I would vote that #1

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              That's because Pacquiao has a lot of fans.
              your point is what exactly?...did the fans give him the win?..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                it doesnt matter because its simply not true.

a close fight is not a robbery. a fight where pacquiao out threw and outlanded marquez not to mention marquez face was in much worse shape than pac, you just cant claim robbery.
                Oh I don't think Marquez got robbed. I thought he should've won but it was close. Not for the reasons you mention though. Punchstats don't always tell the story. It's possible Pacquiao landed far more pinches in the rounds he won than Marquez landed in the rounds he won, which would explain the numbers.

As far as you saying it isn't true at all, there's an issue of credibility- the same thing Pacnerds cling to in arguments for Manny. In this case, The Ring >>> You.

Comment

Originally posted by punchville View Post
                  your point is what exactly?...did the fans give him the win?..lol
                  I'm sure it had to do with Pac being the more popular fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    I'm sure it had to do with Pac being the more popular fighter.
                    no ****, pac is the most popular fighter right now....but to even imply that thats the reason why they gave it to him, is trash coz why the **** did many voted the trilogy to be a robbery.....

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Someone pacfart mentioned in the other thread that they blocked IP addresses from Philippines to prevent the Pinoy from overrunning the poll...any truth to this?
                      That is possible if you think about the numbers of Pac supporters can bring and decide the result. Oscar owns the Ring and Oscar is Marquez promoter. Most probably those who voted are the floms.
                      Last edited by straightleft; 03-20-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X