Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont think Bradley has the power, skill or size advantage to defeat Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead on Reed. I've never seen a Bradley fight where he didn't knock down or at least stun his opponent.

Comment

Bradleys not a come forward brawler.

He applies pressure with speed, angles and timing.

Comment

I'm pretty sure like everyone else, that pacquiao's got this in the bag, but this is a truly legit fight right here that COULD perhaps even earn Pac his first loss since Morales 1, or first official loss I should say cuz we all know that marquez beat him again last year but you know how that goes....

Comment

but lets hope the fight wont be fixed. its a toprank in-house fight like Pac vs Clottey was. and that fight looked a little bit strange or lets just say Clottey didnt try to win too hard.

Comment

bradley will win by TKO. pac will break his hand punching that dome.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              I'm pretty sure like everyone else, that pacquiao's got this in the bag, but this is a truly legit fight right here that COULD perhaps even earn Pac his first loss since Morales 1, or first official loss I should say cuz we all know that marquez beat him again last year but you know how that goes....
              I hate it when pple say Marquez "won all 3 fights" against Pacquiao cause he didnt win SHIiit in the first 2 fights. the first fight was a clear Pacquiao win and the 2nd one a close Pacquiao win. if you cant score fights, dont watch boxing bro

Comment

This won't be an easy fight. Bradley is one of those guys that finds a way to win no matter what. And Bradley a brawler? Hell no, he is a very solid all around fighter, does everything well but just lacks that finishing punch. This will a competitive fight. The only people saying this will be a mismatch are those saying pac-marquez was gonna be a mismatch and then after the fight say " Oh I told you so " blah blah blah. People who don't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                  This won't be an easy fight. Bradley is one of those guys that finds a way to win no matter what. And Bradley a brawler? Hell no, he is a very solid all around fighter, does everything well but just lacks that finishing punch. This will a competitive fight. The only people saying this will be a mismatch are those saying pac-marquez was gonna be a mismatch and then after the fight say " Oh I told you so " blah blah blah. People who don't know ****.

Comment

The odds will be too good to not put in a wager on Bradley. I can't wait to see how Pacquiao approaches this one.

Comment

If Pac loses he should retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X