Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Haye fake an injury to avoid beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norton View Post
    There is one thing I'm concerned about in the upcoming fight. No, it's not fabulous Haye's strength and speed. There is possible ugly scenario (like all Haye's usual acts) - Haye might fake an injury in early rounds (like Solis vs Vitali) so Wlad won't have a time to punish David as he deserved.

Sorry mate, Wlad isn't getting that lucky this time, he is in against a live body today- time for his reign to end.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      you could say that some klit fans only care about winning and not boxing. wlad's style is not very exciting after all. but expect this forum to be flooded either way.
      Partially you are right, but it's not only concerns Wlad fans. Glory hunters, as they are called, are in every sport and they follow winners. People like to identify themselves with winners and to busk in their glory. However, after two Wlad's loses to Brewster and Sunders there were no more pathetic looser than he was. Nevertheless most of his fans didn't turn their allegiance. So I can't say that all of them only care about winning.

So maybe, just maybe, you're missing something in the way he fights? After all boxing is an art of self defense, not some bloody brawl. And maybe fans who only appreciate "bloody boxing" don't care about boxing as it is but more about violence? For me Wlad's fights are as chess matches, where grossmeister shows masterpiece about how to hit and not being hit.
      Last edited by Norton; 07-02-2011, 09:22 AM.

Comment

lol at the pictures. Green K for giving me laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Sorry mate, Wlad isn't getting that lucky this time, he is in against a live body today- time for his reign to end.
          Such a spirit! But as I recall it is David who fight bodies with torn of heads

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            lol at the pictures. Green K for giving me laughs.
            You're welcome! At least something useful can be made out of Haye

Comment

Working...
            X