Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian (the hawk) jackson was p4p hardest punchers ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gerald McClellan, and Jackson had crazy power. I just remember Gerald hurt you BAD when he hit . It seemed like Jackson know how to hit a dudes off switch or something they were sudden one punch KOs.

Comment

Think about what jackson would do in his prime to the middles today...

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
        I think thats mostly because McClellan had an iron chin. wheras Jackson...not so much.

unfortunately, Jackson might have contributed to McClellans brain condition. apparently since the Jackson fight McClellan was starting to complain of headaches.
        He also sparred with heavyweights, I doubt that did his brain any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Gerald McClellan was a monster of that caliber.

won 31 (KO 29) 3L

Yeah, bro. He rocked the Hawk's world too.

Comment

Originally posted by gdub27 View Post
            Gerald McClellan, and Jackson had crazy power. I just remember Gerald hurt you BAD when he hit . It seemed like Jackson know how to hit a dudes off switch or something they were sudden one punch KOs.

cool, someone mentioned g-man who was a monster puncher and would have gone down as an ATG under different circumstances.

Comment

I like Mike Tyson, he hit you with bombs as soon as the bell rang, his jab was a power punch, his lunge was ridiculous and left or right uppercut lights out!

Comment

Throwing bombs from the bell is fierce but even tyson power wasn,t as scary as the hawk... Dude, if he hit u on the chin, it wasn,t no getting up... Tyson had speed and power and that was his niche...

Comment

I've heard about Jackson or ages but I never once took a look at his fights. Looked over his record, quite a puncher indeed. Had McCallum as his first loss, no shame in it as he was a very good fighter with a terrific resumé.

Julian took a lot of punches in that fight but he seemed to still have his wits about it. The way he reacts after the ref steps in makes it seem as Jackson was hurt, but was still had his senses the way he throws his arms up.

Boxrec and youtube are a beautiful thing.

Comment

Mike tyson had world class power and speed...

he was one of the fastest heavyweights as well as one of the most powerful

Comment

I would rank big george way ahead of tyson... Sht, none of todays heavies had more punching power then george foreman...

Comment

Working...
                      X