No announcement yet.

First Gloves - Title Gel Revolution Training Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Gloves - Title Gel Revolution Training Gloves

Feedback has been top notch on this forum, so I thought I'd push another question out there again!!

I'm looking to get a proper set of gloves to train with, mainly for pad work (60%) and Bag work (40%) and will obviously use them for when I first brave sparring.

Found the Title Gel Revolution Training Gloves for $79.99USD and intiail feedback is positiove, any other views or suggestions? I'm looking at getting 14oz (by the way - I have thin wrists for my size so hope these fit ok!).

Originally posted by digit View Post
    Feedback has been top notch on this forum, so I thought I'd push another question out there again!!

I'm looking to get a proper set of gloves to train with, mainly for pad work (60%) and Bag work (40%) and will obviously use them for when I first brave sparring.

Found the Title Gel Revolution Training Gloves for $79.99USD and intiail feedback is positiove, any other views or suggestions? I'm looking at getting 14oz (by the way - I have thin wrists for my size so hope these fit ok!).
    Everlast Professional Lace-Up Training Gloves at Title is on sale for 39.99 right now.

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...ig-gloves.html

I've had mine, except they're velcro, for about a year and they're perfect... especially at the sale price.

Comment

Thanks - I have a pair of Evelast bag gloves, to be honest I havent been convinced by them.

Been doing a bit more reading and it seems that the 'Ringside IMF Tech Training Gloves - Elastic Cuff' are also a decent choice, especially as I have thin wrists. Found a pair for $69 on MMAOpinion but dont know how reliable a site they are.

Open to further opinions.

Cheers in advance.

Comment

I got my imf tech gloves @ boxingdepot.com

Really good training gloves

Comment

How did you find the wrist support and how easy were they to get on and off? It seems this is the one negative aspect I have read about with these gloves.

Comment

The wrist support is really good because i got the gloves with an lace cuff.

Comment

no dramas, heard good reports on the laced gloves.

Comment

You should be fine with the laced gloves.

Comment

Ended up going with the Ringside gloves (elastic cuff)........ Now to wait for delivery!

Comment

Can never go wrong with the IMF's get value, great protection and great quality.

Comment

Working...
                    X