Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara-Smith RBR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He needs to hire freddie roach. He's already a good defensive boxer. I think that he was robbed against PWill, and Canelo. He out landed both of these guys.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        I wasn't impressed with Lara tbh. Would it kill him to counter-punch on the inside? I hate how he was allowing Ishe to throw a barrage of punches without making him pay. A fighter with his speed/accuracy should have Ishe afraid to let combinations go. Instead he just shells up and absorbs the shots. I'd rather him clinch then to let that happen. Why the **** doesn't anyone tell him to cut that **** out?
        I know man. People are so quick to laud the skill of these back-pedalling fighters, when real skill is holding your ground, slipping shots, and countering. Retreating, clinching, and pot-shotting isn't quite the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          I know man. People are so quick to laud the skill of these back-pedalling fighters, when real skill is holding your ground, slipping shots, and countering. Retreating, clinching, and pot-shotting isn't quite the same thing.
          i swore i wouldnt watch another wimpy ishe fight. but i started to watch this one...for one round. ..snore

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            I know Lara's style is embedded in him at this point, but damn! He had an opponent that he could show off on and still he fought like he always does. If you can't let it all go against someone like Ishe Smith, then I give up.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 12-13-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Lara makes floyd look like JCC Sr. This guy ****ing sucks and always stinks out the place.

Comment

Working...
              X