No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Fully Focused To Continue Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
    I disagree and after you read this you might understand maybe pacquiao was winning but Marquez was just starting to adjust and landing his shots as well don't get me wrong any other fighter would've been out of there in the fifth rd. but Marquez is that elite fighter how much longer was manny supposed to keep up that pace he was starting to tire all that movement was taking its toll only a matter of time before he would've got caught now if you remember he was caught with 3 hard right hands in that fight believe me when I tell you Marquez has his number even better now pacquiao may want a fifth fight now it when he gets back in the ring with Marquez again reality will hit and manny will be real hesitant it won't be a good fight for pacquiao Marquez will counter him into submission.
    They don't understand because in that whole fight Marquez was just setting Manny up and that's why he took the punishment he did. Manny's pride, Roach's ego and Arum's greed want a 5th fight but after he gets KO'd again then will see how everyone reacts. It took Marquez all these years and 4 fights to figure out Manny Pacquiao and he did. Pacquiao cannot and will not change his style because he only knows how to fight one way. He's done. Marquez beats him again but this time he may just beat Manny down. Once he taste that counter right, the flash backs are going to hit him and then he will be nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      They don't understand because in that whole fight Marquez was just setting Manny up and that's why he took the punishment he did. Manny's pride, Roach's ego and Arum's greed want a 5th fight but after he gets KO'd again then will see how everyone reacts. It took Marquez all these years and 4 fights to figure out Manny Pacquiao and he did. Pacquiao cannot and will not change his style because he only knows how to fight one way. He's done. Marquez beats him again but this time he may just beat Manny down. Once he taste that counter right, the flash backs are going to hit him and then he will be nervous.

no it didnt take JMM 4 figths to figure out Manny Pacquiao some have JMM beating him in all his figths with Pac, due to Pac being the cashcow and the Mayweather fight on the line he got the nod which many believe is the case. JMM felt the only way to beat Pac was by pushing his crap in no way JMM would ever win on the cards but now it would be diffrent the media hype is over
      Last edited by solo20; 02-01-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X