Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im not even Republican but I hope Trump wins again because of News manipulation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not even Republican but I hope Trump wins again because of News manipulation

Democrat extreme left are the biggest crybabies known to man, they said Trump would be a sore loser every news company said Trump would not bow gracefully if he lost, yet they are the ones who never bowed out gracefully and slandering Trump wanting him out not giving him a chance to do good if he does good they said they will ignore it and focus on the bad only.

Every freaking morning I see some stupid multiple news articles on Trump and his family trying to brainwash the masses to hate hm more associating him with white supremacists, if he doesnt smile at a minoirity they will write an article. all this BS worthless news

I never seen a president this attacked ever not even Bush and Bush was the favorite to bash of the left.

Now this anti semite attacker who the huff po and other left leaning blogers linked to Trump claiming it was a white supremacist trump supporter, was caught and it was a left leaning Bernie supporting Black man smh who just recently converted to Islam apparently

So I guess Bernie is responsible or is that only trump guilty by association even with people he has never met?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/us/jew....html?adkey=bn
    Last edited by hectari; 03-03-2017, 02:29 PM.

Wrong ****ing section.

Take yer political manbaby crying bull**** to the ****ing lounge or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      Wrong ****ing section.

Take yer political manbaby crying bull**** to the ****ing lounge or some ****.
      Im in the lounge. Who is crying not me? the left is the one weeping and its annoying and its why I would love to see them cry more for another four years sore losers

Comment

What a piece of **** that guy is

Comment

And the liberals were blaming the "right wing" and Trump supporters for those attacks.

Hello idiots!! Trump's been the best President we've had in decades when it comes to siding with Israel. How anyone can say he, or the vast majority of his supporters, are anti-Semites is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            And the liberals were blaming the "right wing" and Trump supporters for those attacks.

Hello idiots!! Trump's been the best President we've had in decades when it comes to siding with Israel. How anyone can say he, or the vast majority of his supporters, are anti-Semites is beyond me.
            yeah the left is desperate with their Fake news, yet claiming the right pushes fake news, they deflect worse than the Floymos.

Many of Trump supporters are Evangelical and like 90 percent of Evengelicals support Isreal, these leftists make no sense at all but they know the people who follow them are dumb and gullible so they will buy anything since most of them are just headline readers and dont read articles.

Comment

"some jewish center"

cnn is peice of sheet propaganda machine

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post

What a piece of **** that guy is
                Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Comment

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ts-nationwide/

bernie sanders and the democrats refuse to condem their own for bomb threats againts jewish community

Comment

You'll vote Trump because you fear BBC.

Comment

Working...
                    X