No announcement yet.

MMA fighter of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA fighter of the year?

Who is the MMA fighter of the year so far?

Also, who will be the fighter of the year at the end of the year. Obviously, depending on results going in their favor.

anderson silva or melvin manoef they both finish their opponenets in less then 2 rounds...i have been watching Melvin for a long time fukin explosive ass guy...anderson same with him not so much explosive but still very nice to watch all of his pin point punches/kicks u know what i mean

Comment

ill go with anderson "p4p" silva......

Comment

I will go with Randy Couture. He came back and won the title, defended it, and now he is taking on the CEO. What other fighter do you know have done that?

Comment

great point on randy.....it will come down to how dominating the spider is against franklin.....but yeah randy will not be a bad choice.....

Comment

Captain America........hands down.

Comment

Gesias Calvancanti...

Comment

Yes, I have to go with Randy as well. His two wins were both huge, I can't think of another fighter that has had two wins as big as that this year.

And as mentioned, he is now using this leverage to strike back at the guy who's been ****ting on his fighters in an attempt (i believe) to clean up the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by robot_monkey View Post
                  I will go with Randy Couture. He came back and won the title, defended it, and now he is taking on the CEO. What other fighter do you know have done that?

i have a question, who did randy couture beat in order to get a title shot at tim silva? i mean i know he went from lhw to hw. soo again who did he beat, did he just woke up one morning and said" hey i wanna fight tim"?

Comment

roger huerta, or dan henderson 2 belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X