Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shaw: If Broner Has Weight Issues, DeMarco Gets Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was really disappointed when Hairbrush didn't make weight in his last outing. Especially against a much smaller fighter. Made listening to him compare himself to Floyd that much more painful.

Comment

man I was hoping if broner didnt make weight that shaw will call off the fight, just to piss off HBO, GBP everyone but again if he does that he will probably burn some bridges or lose favor with some people and it will be that much harder to get fights for his fighters.

Double what he getting paid huh, what is his purse now. IMO Gary Shaw is dumb shouldent have said nothing and if it happened milk that **** like escobedo team did. But with escobedo it was sad he really didnt want to fight broner who was way heavier but they threathen to not have him on hbo anymore hence pretty much end is career but if he went on with it he will get X amount that was reported to be aroun 600K and a title shot on hbo his next figth I believe.

Either way. Let Get Ready 2 Rumble./

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        man I was hoping if broner didnt make weight that shaw will call off the fight, just to piss off HBO, GBP everyone but again if he does that he will probably burn some bridges or lose favor with some people and it will be that much harder to get fights for his fighters.

Double what he getting paid huh, what is his purse now. IMO Gary Shaw is dumb shouldent have said nothing and if it happened milk that **** like escobedo team did. But with escobedo it was sad he really didnt want to fight broner who was way heavier but they threathen to not have him on hbo anymore hence pretty much end is career but if he went on with it he will get X amount that was reported to be aroun 600K and a title shot on hbo his next figth I believe.

Either way. Let Get Ready 2 Rumble./
        you were hoping he wouldn't make weight so Demarco wouldn't get his ass tapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
          not even close, keep wishing my brotha.

just wanted to see how it will play out as I cant remember the last time someone pulled out cause dude was overweight.

Comment

**** Gary Shaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
              Lmmfao! Homer is scared to death now as the fight approaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
                Protecting your fighter is a good thing big G, but in reality those 3 pounds Broner had over Escobado did not make a difference!! Only thing I felt bad about was watching Ecsobado be broken in front of his wife and kids and then start crying. Thats the only thing I felt bad about but Broner had way to much skill for him any which way you cut it!!
                Broner weighed in twice and the second time he came in even heavier, so it was more like 10 pounds. Another sad point is that Escobedo is a natural lightwieght who starved himself to make 130 for that fight. That's in the past, though, and we'll see this Saturday, barring any funny stuff, what Broner is about. He gets my respect if he wins outright, no strange decisions. All I want is proof in the ring, after all the combing and kissing. I've been wrong before, I could be wrong again, but I don't think I am.

Comment

Shaw you are a arsehole. You allowed Corrales vs Castillo 2 to proceed when Castillo weighed 3.5lbs over the limit at weigh-in and 147 come fight night!!! Then you learnt your lesson in the 3rd fight? R.I.P Chico..

Comment

So much for no weight no fight. It's the same thing Escobedo did, they paid him double or more.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      So much for no weight no fight. It's the same thing Escobedo did, they paid him double or more.
                      yeah but escobedo and them sold the whole we aitn gonna fight their leaving, this type shaw just said okay just pay double if you gonna come over weight so no real downside for broner if he decide to come over weight.

but all indicators seem to point to broner will make the weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X