Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make a memory... what would you do if you were diagnosed with cancer and had 3months?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make a memory... what would you do if you were diagnosed with cancer and had 3months?

I saw a thread on another forum. A guy made it about a memory, and asked what to do that his kids would remember him for.

Few months later, we found out why he asked, he had passed away at a pretty young age. His kids were young, like 5 and 7 or something.

I am scared I have something myself. I have put off going to a Doctors because I guess I just want to live and be ignorant. I feel strong and healthy but my body is breaking down. I hopefully will not die any time soon.

Anyway, what do you recommend to do so people remember you?

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
    I saw a thread on another forum. A guy made it about a memory, and asked what to do that his kids would remember him for.

Few months later, we found out why he asked, he had passed away at a pretty young age. His kids were young, like 5 and 7 or something.

I am scared I have something myself. I have put off going to a Doctors because I guess I just want to live and be ignorant. I feel strong and healthy but my body is breaking down. I hopefully will not die any time soon.

Anyway, what do you recommend to do so people remember you?
    You gon' die bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      You gon' die bitch.
      One thing I can guarantee, you will too.

Comment

Take my money and spend it in Slovakia and also the Czech Republic....preferably even trying out some of that "Hostel" pay-for-torture service.

Comment

You don't have change anything. Just live life the way you live it all your life. It may be redundant but people, especially loved ones, will remember you the you way you were.

I'm not drunk yet.

Comment

I would make sure everything is taking care of, funeral arrangements etc. I wouldn't want my family to stress over things after i'm gone. I already have a written will that brakes down everything incase something happens to me and/or wife.

Comment

If you have to be diagnosed with a death sentence in order to live your life as you should.. Something is fucking wrong. Everyday you gotta do what you gotta do with no regrets. For all you know it could end in 10 minutes, no warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                If you have to be diagnosed with a death sentence in order to live your life as you should.. Something is fucking wrong. Everyday you gotta do what you gotta do with no regrets. For all you know it could end in 10 minutes, no warning.
                Here here!

Comment

Stop being a ****** and go to the doctor.

Seriously, I was worried about having testicular cancer so I went to the Doctor and it was a harmless cyst. Most things you think are serious are minor.

Comment

go to the doctors dude be safe

Comment

Working...
                    X