Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if tyson had holyfield's heart he would have been the greatest champion ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if tyson had holyfield's heart he would have been the greatest champion ever...

like now tyson has all the tool and skills to become champion but has no heart to fight no more but if and its the opposite with holyfield he got the heart to fight but his skills are not there no more.

I am not sure about Tysons skills at this point. His reflexes seems to be long gone, and this makes him a stationary target. With no reflexes, his lack of size becomes a real problem, because he is no longer able to get under the opponents arms like he used to.

How ever, I agree in that Tyson would do alot better with Holyfields fighting heart (I am sure he would beat McBride for instance).

And if the prime Tyson had Holys heart (together with better stamina!), he could possibly become the greatest heavyweight of all time.

Comment

Even with his skills alone he had a shot at becoming one of the greatest. If you added in the heart of someone like Holyfield, Tyson would have been 50-0. This is an interesting crossover; does this mean that Tyson might have bitten off his own ear instead?

Tyson was already beating McBride, he just didn't have the heart to finish. That basically sums up his career in a nutshell.

Comment

i think it's also important to think about what he DID do. his training regimen was HELL when he was a kid. I don't know if he had a choice either.

Comment

he wouldn't have beaten ali.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
            NUTHUGGGGGGERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

we all say what ali did whenever he got pressured besides foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
                we all say what ali did whenever he got pressured besides foreman.
                tyson couldn't hurt ali.

Comment

tyson couldn't hurt ali.

tyson couldnt hurt ali.ahahahaha. jus cause george was hitting hard and wild and missing alot doesnt mean tyson will do the same. He was presice with his shots jus look at his hit percentage in the 80's it was almost 50% in every fight plus he bobbed and weaved also to find openings for his opponents not jus for defense.

Comment

Tyson's physical abilities combined with Holyfield's heart and brains probably would have made the greatest fighter ever.

It is too bad Holyfield has become so freaking punch drunk. If he had ended his career early and kept his brains intact I'll bet Holyfield would have made a great trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X