No announcement yet.

Trial starts for man who shot at Detroit area teen for ringing his doorbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    So you don't know. You just talked crap. Isn't possible that the shooter is mentally ill only and not a racist?

Stop throwing fuel on a fire that might not be there.
    Errmmm. Did you not read that they had had a lot of break-ins? How is that related to the poor kid being black?

Again. Stop throwing fuel where you don't know there's a fire.
    So you went from he's mentally ill, to they had a lot of break ins.

It's possible the shooter was mentally ill, but there's an even greater possibility that you're biased, and refuse to accept the blatant connotations.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Also I just saw your sig, If you think Muhammad Ali, who was 6'2 1/2 with a 78 inch reach would have easily beat a prime(we haven't seen fury at his prime yet) tyson fury who is 6'9 with a 85 inch reach who can stick and move like he can, then I'm the one that should be laughing at you.

Tyson fury is a nightmare to face. No ATG would be able to beat him easily at his best.

If they were both in their prime and the fight was announced tomorrow, I would put my money on tyson fury. That's real ass talk and he would beat ali.

If the fight took place tomorrow, and we both bet it all, I would most likely take everything you own tomorrow.

Comment

You haven't made a compelling case whatsoever in either argument.

How about you explain how Ali beats fury, do you even know?

Comment

Errmmm. Did you not read that they had had a lot of break-ins? How is that related to the poor kid being black?

The kid rang the door bell man comes outside & shoots period. Don't ACT & play like your stupid. You know better. If there were no cameras he could of been killed & YOU would of "believed" he tried to break in though right? GTFOH!

Comment

How do you know it would be safer ringing the bell if you weren't black?
            You don’t. It lets be real... if he was named Connor and had blond hair the probabilities plummet that the video would end in the same fashion.

Comment

Obviously the kid wasn’t breaking in. He rang door bell and stood there.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Also I just saw your sig, If you think Muhammad Ali, who was 6'2 1/2 with a 78 inch reach would have easily beat a prime(we haven't seen fury at his prime yet) tyson fury who is 6'9 with a 85 inch reach who can stick and move like he can, then I'm the one that should be laughing at you.

Tyson fury is a nightmare to face. No ATG would be able to beat him easily at his best.

If they were both in their prime and the fight was announced tomorrow, I would put my money on tyson fury. That's real ass talk and he would beat ali.

If the fight took place tomorrow, and we both bet it all, I would most likely take everything you own tomorrow.
                Elroy is that you?

Fury's biggest assets are his speed and mobility which are extraordinary... for this HW era where top fighters are 6'5+ feet tall and weigh up to 300 pounds (Valuev). But he's still sloooow and clumsy compared to the Greatest.

Compared to Ali he'd be like a little faster and more mobile Primo Carnera but without the power.

1964 Cassius Clay would frustrate the **** out of prime Tyson Fury and UD him rather easily. 118-110 sounds about right.

And yes, we have seen Tyson Fury at his prime yet. Three years ago when he dethroned Klitschko. That was his absolute prime.

3 years of weight cycling , coke addiction, booze and depression have certainly taken a toll on his body. He will never be the same guy who beat Klitschko.

I do think he beats Wilder doe, but that's only because I don't think much of Bumsquad.

Comment

I remember in the initial thread a bunch of losers said the kid at fault.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    I remember in the initial thread a bunch of losers said the kid at fault.
                    Blacks are never given the benefit of the doubt, because blackness is criminalized. You always have to prove yourself. Blacks are guilty until proven innocent. You have people who still believe Obama is behind 9/11. Go figure that.

Comment

When he gets to prison he will get what he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                      X