No announcement yet.

Whats the big fight at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the big fight at 147?

Which is the match up you think should be made as soon as possible?

Personally I think Crawford v Spence is the big one. Been building for a few years now, both champions and seen as the clear number 1 and 2, think we need to see a unification between these 2 before either Crawford gets too old or Spence can't make the weight.

Some gimps feel Crawford needs to go through a long list of PBC none champs to earn the right to fight Spence but I think the fact he is a multi weight world champion and seen as number 1 or 2 in the division is enough to warrant the fight to be made soon as possible.

Morons like revelated would rather see him face anybody but Spence and pretends to base it on building a name for himself but unless The moron revelated gets a cut of it I don't see why he cares so much.

For me Bud v Spence is the big one at 147.

Spence Crawford would be better if either KTFO manny first preferably Crawford

Hurting pacquiao boosts profile

Comment

Spence/Crawford probably but in a couple of years that will likely no longer be true. In fact, Spence may have already fcked it up.

At some point it will be Vergil Ortiz / Crawford, at least that's my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Spence/Crawford probably but in a couple of years that will likely no longer be true. In fact, Spence may have already fcked it up.

At some point it will be Vergil Ortiz / Crawford, at least that's my prediction.
        So really no need to wait 3 or 4 years while Crawford works his way through the PBC stable of none champs?

Comment

definitely Spence-Crawford, but I don't think it'll get done soon, both these guys think they are superstars and will demand huge $$. In reality neither are big enough stars for promoters to take the risk.

Comment

PAC man vs the winner of tomorrow a fight

Comment

The winner of Spence/Garcia vs Crawford, the winner of Spence/Garcia vs Pacquiao, or Pacquiao vs Crawford are all equally big.

Comment

Look, any fight other than some combination of Spence/Crawford/Pacquiao is a waste of all of our time.

Those are the champs.

They must fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                  So really no need to wait 3 or 4 years while Crawford works his way through the PBC stable of none champs?
                  So you mean instead of "working his way through non champs" you would Rather have him fighting the types hes feasted on for yrs? (Because we already know the Spence fight isn't happening next which of course nobody would complain about being next afaik)

so for the moment if Crawford beats Porter or even Ugas hed be able to have more leverage as well as make the Spence fight more immediately likely & it'd mean NoBody would be able to say he hasn't fought nobody,I believe fighters should make their own legacy as impressive as possible regardless if they think they're being ducked or not

Buds going on 34 & wasting prime

Comment

Working...
                  X