Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the losers headed for the hills once the news was announced. Remember how you were used and lied to the past four years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Someone has made a site revealing how Biden stole the election.

https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

"Sure the fight was fixed. I fixed it with my right hand."

Comment

• The only sad thing is that it'll take at least 100 years to get the stench of Trump out of the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
          Feel sorry for them but at the same time I want to point and laugh.
          Serious question -- do you have any friends who voted for Trump? Or anyone in your family? Anyone that you're able to sit down with and discuss their differing beliefs without attacks on their character?

I'm just wondering because you (and others here of course) have gone to great lengths to dehumanize everyone who voted for Trump. Yes it's in fashion to just label all Trump voters as inbred rednecks who have low IQs, but I would hope that some of you deep down know that there are plenty of smart, successful people who voted for Trump whom are very good people. Just people that differ with you guys (democrats/liberals) on different issues.

Comment

• Don’t quit yet guys! There’s still the evidence of biblical proportion.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Don’t quit yet guys! There’s still the evidence of biblical proportion.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                Don’t quit yet guys! There’s still the evidence of biblical proportion.

Comment

• It’s a question of being 1) uneducated 2) racist and 3 which is most important to comprehend ...other groups eager to use you. You have been horribly used. It’s a crime. You were prayed upon, lied to, deceived, used all for your political power.

Remember those far right news channels that told you of all that voter fraud? They PURPOSELY lied to you. They did the same with all things Trump the last four years. THEY are and were the fake news all along.

Who was telling everyone these claims of fraud were all lies? CNN

Ponder this for 5 minutes. Thank me for the education later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Serious question -- do you have any friends who voted for Trump? Or anyone in your family? Anyone that you're able to sit down with and discuss their differing beliefs without attacks on their character?

I'm just wondering because you (and others here of course) have gone to great lengths to dehumanize everyone who voted for Trump. Yes it's in fashion to just label all Trump voters as inbred rednecks who have low IQs, but I would hope that some of you deep down know that there are plenty of smart, successful people who voted for Trump whom are very good people. Just people that differ with you guys (democrats/liberals) on different issues.
                    But its all about unity with biden and his supporters. Ueah right! My balls, as usual they lied and are hypocrites. Same ol left. They can laugh all they want But many minorities joined the Republican Party in this last election and it’s going to not stop now. If the Republican party continues what Trump started it will become a more inclusive party and bring in more and more diversity. They may Call call him a racist every five minutes, yet he had record minority votes. Many people are sick ofmthe dems and leaving the party. That says a lot. The left is lame they have no change in a platform....they run on the same bull**** all the time and people are seeing through it.

Comment

• the best post in this thread so far.....

the fact remains..... I have NEVER heard a decent comeback from this post

and no matter what happens... I never will LMAO

every single comeback sounds like you phaggots are supporting a corrupt pedo

only a lowlife scumbag would support a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

oh... and he cheated !

a creepy pedo...

... who sold his political office to China...

and he cheated...

#pedolovingscumbags

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X