Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor most likely going away to jail for ass raping GF's best friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor McGregor most likely going away to jail for ass raping GF's best friend

Media can't report on it yet until it's either leaked or hes convicted (irish law). If a media outlet is first to leak it they will get the **** sued out of them. That's why this isnt ESPN breaking news yet

Coworkers brother has close friends in the Blackrock Garda Station. We are talking mcgregor vs khabib potential rematch today in the office and he drops a bomb "will be hard to do that from prison"

I bert stare at his ass and he says "Google conor mcgregor rape"

Threads on threads all over the internet. Dude got coked out and tried ****ing his girlfriends friend, was rejected, he flipped out and allegedly beat her and assfuked her.

Anyways coworker says he has personal friends at Blackrock Garda Station (station that interviewed victim and mcgregor) and they told him 99.9% certain McGregor will go to trial for rape and will be guilty OR a huge cash settlement

Ireland brahs: can individuals settle on sexual assault, rape charges? Or does the state issue charges on you regardless if victim does?

Coworker said talk around Dublin has spread fast and it's pretty much an open secret that McGregor is ****ed.

Some links (you can Google this if you want to see other sources)

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/v...ident.3899355/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-morning.html

Even John Kavanagh has distanced himself
    Last edited by TheWeeknd4Ever; 03-26-2019, 03:08 PM.

All he had to do is get Jussie Mullet's lawyer...EZ PZ.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
      Media can't report on it yet until it's either leaked or hes convicted (irish law). If a media outlet is first to leak it they will get the **** sued out of them. That's why this isnt ESPN breaking news yet

Coworkers brother has close friends in the Blackrock Garda Station. We are talking mcgregor vs khabib potential rematch today in the office and he drops a bomb "will be hard to do that from prison"

I bert stare at his ass and he says "Google conor mcgregor rape"

Threads on threads all over the internet. Dude got coked out and tried ****ing his girlfriends friend, was rejected, he flipped out and allegedly beat her and assfuked her.

Anyways coworker says he has personal friends at Blackrock Garda Station (station that interviewed victim and mcgregor) and they told him 99.9% certain McGregor will go to trial for rape and will be guilty OR a huge cash settlement

Ireland brahs: can individuals settle on sexual assault, rape charges? Or does the state issue charges on you regardless if victim does?

Coworker said talk around Dublin has spread fast and it's pretty much an open secret that McGregor is ****ed. Any Dublin miscers on here that can confirm?

Some links (you can Google this if you want to see other sources)

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/v...ident.3899355/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-morning.html

Even John Kavanagh has distanced himself
      I want this confirmed by boxingscene lawyers your coworker has no credibility.....

Comment

Comment

ESPN just released a story about it a couple of minutes ago

7-F4-BE9-DA-17-F3-4-FE5-A43-C-FCA9-B1-ECACD2

Comment

As much as I hate this potato-munching douchebag this isn't something I'm just gonna believe without proof

Comment

Mcgregors chick is hot, what a dummy.

Comment

This has been out there for months now. I very much doubt he goes to jail over this considering how long it's been. If they had him he'd be looking at trial dates by now. He's been a POS since he got on drugs and with the Irish Mob.

Comment

It's hard to believe these cases especially when they are reported such a long time after the event. Women are difficult to understand nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                    It's hard to believe these cases especially when they are reported such a long time after the event. Women are difficult to understand nowadays
                    Id go into it but theres a lot of info out on the web. I dont think she enjoyed the **** considering she had to go to the ER because of the tears and bleeding.

Comment

Working...
                    X