No announcement yet.

Ricky Hatton Vs. Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton Vs. Manny Pacquiao

Betting chat and talk about the upcoming bout ....

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
    Betting chat and talk about the upcoming bout ....
    Im gonna bet Ricky by late KO cos thats what i want to happen, tho my canister is telling me to bet Manny by UD

Comment

Im going for a Hatton win ,i see manny putting ricky on the canvas but not a clean hit down ,just a flash hit and ricky gets up ,no problems

i can see ricky on top of his form and dropping him with a body hit also

i think this is going to be a brawl and manny will eventually be brutally KO'd and out for the count

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
        Im going for a Hatton win ,i see manny putting ricky on the canvas but not a clean hit down ,just a flash hit and ricky gets up ,no problems

i can see ricky on top of his form and dropping him with a body hit also

i think this is going to be a brawl and manny will eventually be brutally KO'd and out for the count
        i hope so mate i love brawls, i cant stand **** boring 12 round no action fights like the roy jones vs hopkins fight 2 great fighters but enough to send stevie wonder to sleep, i wanna see ppl get smashed to pieces combos galor brutal body shots uppercuts that would drop a cow. **** it im gonna watch a tyson fight now lol

Comment

Ive got 400 pound on hatton at 2/1, i honestly think hatton has got this, if anybodys looking to bet on hatton check out www.sportingbet.com best price you can get on the net is 2/1 hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
            Ive got 400 pound on hatton at 2/1, i honestly think hatton has got this, if anybodys looking to bet on hatton check out www.sportingbet.com best price you can get on the net is 2/1 hatton
            A hatton win in 7-12 is 7/1 i think im gonna have 20 quid on that

Comment

Pacquaio either late stoppage or a UD..

I would love to see Richard knock his tache off though once and for all

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                A hatton win in 7-12 is 7/1 i think im gonna have 20 quid on that
                Good bet that, i cant see this fight going the distance, its going to be a war, hatton will stop him

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
                  Good bet that, i cant see this fight going the distance, its going to be a war, hatton will stop him
                  yeah i agree on that one its gonna be a good fight for sure, just going off subject quickly here but i will now be refering to carl froch as frochy balboa after his rocky style comeback lastnight

Comment

Yeh gotta give froch credit there..That was some comeback

Comment

Working...
                    X