Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought mayweather's win over Pac didn't matter because Pac was washed up???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought mayweather's win over Pac didn't matter because Pac was washed up???

What happened to that narrative ?
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 01-20-2019, 11:41 AM.

Floyd was more washed up then than Pacquiao is now and still won.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Floyd was more washed up then than Pacquiao is now and still won.
      That this. Pacquiao looked like Roy Jones Jr in 2009 last night.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        That this. Pacquiao looked like Roy Jones Jr in 2009 last night.
        It looked like prime pac to me

Comment

these Pac Turds are fckn ******ED. they say Pacroid was old and washed in 2015 but in 2019 they say Floyd is ducking a better version of him. WTF?? the only injury Manny suffered was a torn vagina. these Turds think Manny is entitled to unlimited rematches until he wins. bur notice how quiet they get when you mention JEFF HORN. they know the schoolteacher would beat the breaks off his ass again. why the Turds don't want that rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            these Pac Turds are fckn ******ED. they say Pacroid was old and washed in 2015 but in 2019 they say Floyd is ducking a better version of him. WTF?? the only injury Manny suffered was a torn vagina. these Turds think Manny is entitled to unlimited rematches until he wins. bur notice how quiet they get when you mention JEFF HORN. they know the schoolteacher would beat the breaks off his ass again. why the Turds don't want that rematch?
            Pacquiao fans should honestly stop rooting for him now, because the more success Pacquiao has the better Floyd's win in 2015 looks.

It goes against their claim that pac was washed up. Chess not checkers, I hope Pac beats all the top welters.

WAR PACMAN

Comment

He was then and is now. Pacquiao used to throw over 1000 punches in 12 rounds, now he throws around half of that. He needs to retire, but beating Broner has given him false confidence. If he keeps this up the sport will retire him in a bad way.

In saying that - so was and is Floyd. That fight should've happened so much earlier.

Comment

Beating broner = prime pacquiao.

Remember he had one arm vs Mayweather

Comment

why wont mayweather give him a rematch? i thought he was all about 'money' and what makes financial sense? if its so easy why not fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    why wont mayweather give him a rematch? i thought he was all about 'money' and what makes financial sense? if its so easy why not fight again.
                    Only Casuals and pactrds think beating a 42 year old mayweather who hasn't fought a boxer in 4 years is significant.

I just hope the pacman goes on to dominate the welterweight division. Chess not checkers

Comment

Working...
                    X