Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dominic Breazeale vs Luis Ortiz who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would expect Ortiz to be a strong favourite. Joshua best Brezeale early in his career and was reported to be ill in the build up - even then AJ didn’t look threatened at all. Wilder probably knocks him out within four rounds and then Brezeale disappears well down the pecking order.

Comment

A few things here.

Ortiz was never on Breazeales radar.

Breazeale had just lost to Joshua when Ortiz was even in talks and no one knew who he was up until Jennings fight really.

Ortiz chose to walk away from Joshua's mandatory in 2018 at this time Breazeale was still a mando for Wilder around that time. And Breazeale was supposed to fight Stiverne for the title shot,( ORTIZ ended up fighting Wilder after that bc he failed a ped test...Stiverne took ortiz';s place....hence Breazeale got the title shot by defeating replacement Molina...don't have time to look up time lines here but this is what happened.

In short Breazeale was in line for Wilder, Ortiz was not on his radar. I personally feel Wilder was concerned about Breazeale ( I still think that ) .

Ortiz almost cost wilder a loss bc Wilder ran into a left hand of a southpaw. Its Ortiz's best punch,and it wouldn't matter anyway bc the judges were corrupt again and was going to give to wilder if hes still standing.

ORTIZ vs BREAZEALE.

Ortiz would out box Breazeale right now to a UD win.

This AGAIN has no meaning to the match up tomorrow bc Breazeale style and stature wise is more threatening to wilder. The way he fight sis far more chance of landing on that wilder chin....and were going to see what happens tomorrow!
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-17-2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Have to favor Ortiz but he's getting old as **** doe

Comment

Ortiz wrecks him.

I don't think Ortiz looked as impressive last time out, but he's still a class above anybody but Joshua, Wilder, Fury, and maybe Povetkin.

The division is very top heavy.

Comment

what Luis Ortiz showed against Wilder explains to me clearly that he would be too much for Dominic to handle

Comment

We will get that answer after Sat. Night win or lose .

Comment

Frazier didn't ever KO Ali

Comment

Working...
                X