No announcement yet.

49ers sign Westbrook to one year contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ers sign Westbrook to one year contract

Nice, its about time he gets signed. Helluva player.

As a Niners fan, this makes no sense what so ever.

Comment

I know Coffee retired, but there's still Gore. And in the event that something happens to him, a really good rookie in Dixon.

Comment

I'm good with it. His leadership alone is worth it, and if he can put up even half the numbers he did when he was one of the best all around back's in the league, fu.cking score. Alway's liked Westbrook.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I'm good with it. His leadership alone is worth it, and if he can put up even half the numbers he did when he was one of the best all around back's in the league, fu.cking score. Alway's liked Westbrook.
          I don't think he'll get anywhere near half the numbers of his prime. I guess the leadership will be nice, but as for performance, I just don't think he's going to help that much. The guy's a walking injury these days.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            I don't think he'll get anywhere near half the numbers of his prime. I guess the leadership will be nice, but as for performance, I just don't think he's going to help that much. The guy's a walking injury these days.

I hope I'm wrong, though.
            You do have a point about the injuries, and maybe I'm being overly optimistic about his production. A cracka can wish, though, can't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Nice, its about time he gets signed. Helluva player.
              NICE! we'll take it......if he can be half the player he was it's still a plus!!!!

Comment

he could really help alex smith out of the backfield, and it will be his first time in a run first offense.

Comment

slow down whiner fans! We're into week 2 of preseason and NOBODY wanted him for a reason. now shut up! Niners suck and with smith at qb it doesnt matter who you guys have you guys will suck!

Comment

Working...
                  X