• Show
Clear All

• Carlsberg and Irish wiskey

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry Merchant View Post
      Carlsberg and Irish wiskey
      I can **** wit that.

Comment

• Hello, my name is Mack and Im an alcoholic...Wrong thread sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Hello, my name is Mack and Im an alcoholic...Wrong thread sorry.
          Nope. Correct thread. I'm too lazy but I was thinkin of startin a drunk group.

And I'm good n drunk now too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Nope. Correct thread. I'm too lazy but I was thinkin of startin a drunk group.

And I'm good n drunk now too.
            AA would be much more enjoyable if they offered free drinks. That **** sounds just like the bar, but with a little less crying.

Comment

AA would be much more enjoyable if they offered free drinks. That **** sounds just like the bar, but with a little less crying.
              Thankfully I never got a DUI, but I heard horror stories from homies who did and had to attend AA.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Thankfully I never got a DUI, but I heard horror stories from homies who did and had to attend AA.
                They're quick to give out AA around here. It doesn't matter what your case is if you get put on paper you gotta go to meetings and treatment. I could basically teach the class by now.

Comment

They're quick to give out AA around here. It doesn't matter what your case is if you get put on paper you gotta go to meetings and treatment. I could basically teach the class by now.
                  I'd snap in there. For all the drinkin I've done I could quit easily if I felt like it. Hearin sad sack stories bout alcoholism pisses me off.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                      I always think of Boondock Saints when I see Billy. Good flick.

Comment

Working...
                      X