Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Does Haye rank on an ATG Cruiserweight list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Does Haye rank on an ATG Cruiserweight list?

Where is he? Who's ranked over him?

david haye an atg?no way,he is not even close he is ranked around the 100

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
      david haye an atg?no way,he is not even close he is ranked around the 100
      Who u rank over him?

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
        Who u rank over him?
        i can name 99 fighters,but i will not my time is valuable i have no time to waste on this discussion,haye is not and will not be on my atg list,i use my time [valuable to answer post that interest me

Comment

Carl Thompson and Johnny Nelson both had more heart. Haye had the nerve to say Wlad had no heart, while he himself got blasted by a 40 yearold inside 5 rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
            Where is he? Who's ranked over him?
            Its a pretty **** division tbh but all these guys rank over Haye IMO.

Evander Holyfield
            Carlos De Leon
            Johnny Nelson
            Juan Carlos Gomez
            Anaclet Wamba
            Jean Marc Mormeck

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
              Its a pretty **** division tbh but all these guys rank over Haye IMO.

Evander Holyfield
              Carlos De Leon
              Johnny Nelson
              Juan Carlos Gomez
              Anaclet Wamba
              Jean Marc Mormeck
              You forgot Quawi... Haye's number 2 behind Holyfield.. They're the only 2 to clean out the division.. DeLeon turned the division into a circus & was a boring fighter to boot.. I'll never get over the charade between him & Nelson for the WBC title.
              Haye would have battered the pair of em on the same night..
              Wamba & Gomez were quite good, but generally hung around in the division, as opposed to fight in it...
              Last edited by mickey malone; 10-02-2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                Carl Thompson and Johnny Nelson both had more heart. Haye had the nerve to say Wlad had no heart, while he himself got blasted by a 40 yearold inside 5 rounds!

In truth he was blasting the 40 year old for 5 rounds and then got stopped when he gassed. Trying to ko Thompson was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                  You forgot Quawi... Haye's number 2 behind Holyfield.. They're the only 2 to clean out the division.

David Haye cleared out the division? by beating Enzo Maccarinelli?

When did he beat the likes of O'Neil Bell? Steve Cunningham? Marco Huck?

I see one legitimate world class cruiserweight on his resume and he was done at that point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                    haye has lots of heart. if u acctually watched the fight u would know he fought back to the very end and it was his corners choice to throw in the towel. he showed heart his fight with mormeck too and that african guy that had him on queer street before the ref gave a haye a hometown stoppage. the point is he has lots of heart.

as for rating the CWs its really been a **** division thru the years, its good right now though. great acctually, and has been for the last couple of years including hayes reign.

Comment

Working...
                    X