Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Boxing. Watch CBS in Twenty Minutes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
    Cruz didn't get started until round 7. And does anyone else think their compubox is bull *****?
    Compubox is obviously bullsh/t...and in this fight theres no way the connects were as close as they were early on(Guevara was clerly landing more)...but Santa Cruz did win the fight...i think Guevara only won one of the last 6 and had only won like 3-4 of the first 6

Comment

Solid performance from Leo, he did well considering it was a bad style matchup for him and he was injured. Sooner or later he'll get outboxed by a skilled fighter but put him against stationary guys and he's one of the most exciting fighters in the sport.

Comment

good fight. i scored it 116-113 santa cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          Bad matchmaking for Network TV....wasnt a bad fight, but im not sure that captivated a lot of casuals.......
          The cruiserweight division is producing good fights , You want to see the big guys on CBS/NBC?

Comment

Are there fights going on right now? If so, is there a website that's streaming it (legal)?

Comment

Are they replaying this?

Comment

wow wtf guevara was 136 lbs in his last fight?....

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Solid performance from Leo, he did well considering it was a bad style matchup for him and he was injured. Sooner or later he'll get outboxed by a skilled fighter but put him against stationary guys and he's one of the most exciting fighters in the sport.
                  It's going to take someone that can hurt him with their punches to beat him convincingly. I wouldn't read a ton into his struggles here, mainly because this was barely a month after his last fight.

I'm very interested to see where Guevera goes from here. He was a tough guy with good movement, and did very well for himself in his first big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    Bad matchmaking for Network TV....wasnt a bad fight, but im not sure that captivated a lot of casuals.......
                    I don't know, I had people watching, including my younger brother who doesn't care about boxing, and he enjoyed the fight. Especially when Santa Cruz started pouring it on late.

Comment

Working...
                    X