Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor Belfort stands as good a chance as anyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add in that Vitor doesn't fight a lot and he has multiple fights at 195 and not actually 185.

Comment

idgaf where anyone rates vitor.

FACT is, whenever vitor doesn't bum rush. he loses. vitor doesn't bum rush? he will get destroyed.

vitor from go, has to run across the cage, throw 40 non-stop punches and overwhelm jokes with power and volume.

if he doesn't, crackson will have jokes press him up against the cage or molest him on the mat until he can throw elbows to stop him.

Comment

I'm not always right about these things but I hit them just as much as I miss. I got Kirkland and Marquez right last winter before I got banned even tho Marquez got robbed. I was picking Hendo too and think Jones dodged a bullet but fate wasn't having that and still Jones will lose this September. I just have this gut feeling Jones is about to get knocked out I just can't get the image out of my head and if anybody could do it in the first round it's. belfort

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
          If I were to pick 2 middleweights to fight Jones Charles definitely not Chael he was terrible at 205 got beat by babalu who was a fringe contender in liddel era. Most his loses are up there and Jones eats wrestlers. for breakfest. I don't know why Jones was so scared. Greg Jackson turns fighters into biiittches he's a cancer to the sport.

Machida proved good footwork can hit Jon Jones and nobody is better with timing and footwork then silva. Belfort the 2nd best middleweight in the world has a lethal combination of speed and footwork with some of the best boxing in the sport. Jones can't stand with vitor I don't know why some people doubt vitors speed and power. Jones only chance is getting it to the ground which means he needs to get in range which is extremely dangerous. I think Victory will catch him with some brutal. punches and knock him out.

I want one bet. I'll throw down a Billy who's giving the best odds?
          3 billion Jones wins.

Comment

Vitor really stand NOOo chance at all. Despite his talent as a fighter he simply lacks "heart".

Unless Jones shows up unmotivated, outta shape or shot, he win easily.

Comment

I'm not always right about these things but I hit them just as much as I miss. I got Kirkland and Marquez right last winter before I got banned even tho Marquez got robbed. I was picking Hendo too and think Jones dodged a bullet but fate wasn't having that and still Jones will lose this September. I just have this gut feeling Jones is about to get knocked out I just can't get the image out of my head and if anybody could do it in the first round it's. belfort
              he pretty much has to kayo in 1.

jokes chin ain't too strong. rashad stunned him, machida too, and rampage as well. if vitor goes at him like he did wand back in the day. it could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                3 billion Jones wins.
                deal!

Jones defensive flaws I think are masked by his size so hopefully vitor. does. blitz him and can catch him. This is Jones most dangerous first round fight.

Comment

Hope you have your excuses rdy after Vitor gets smashed .

Comment

deal!

Jones defensive flaws I think are masked by his size so hopefully vitor. does. blitz him and can catch him. This is Jones most dangerous first round fight.
                    Cool good luck!

Comment

deal!

Bump!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X