Paulie Malignaggi: "I THOUGHT THE REF DID A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi: "I THOUGHT THE REF DID A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT!"

PaulMalignaggi Paulie Malignaggi
    He has gotten away with it for years and the ref last night noticed it and did his job!

I THOUGHT THE REF DID A GREAT JOB LAST NIGHT! HE WAS DOING HIS JOB! #TK

I first want to say, last nights fights on @HBOboxing were great. I enjoyed the main event. And I hope they have a rematch! #tk

KHAN got a gift in the first round, that wasn't a knockdown. Peterson slipped because he got shoved.

I thought KHAN put on a great boxing show and I thought peterson Dug deep to win the fight. They both showed excellent skills and heart #tk

I do not have ANY ISSUES with the ref because Khan has a habit of pushing opponents down or away has gotten away with it for years.

Comment

I know @AmirKingKhan will bounce back from this loss because he is a true champion and will show it in his next fight. #tk

Comment

Is that all from Twitter?..

I think I'm gonna go ahead and get myself an account.

Comment

pauli knows whats up.........

khan was blasting that elbow to petersons neck & pushing him away with it.

thats how he scored the knock down.

Comment

I hope all is well for TEAM KHAN!

Comment

Paulie is a G. But I disagree, having 2 points deducted was harsh, maybe 1 but not 2.

Comment

PaulMalignaggi I hope they have a rematch and I wish both fighters the
                best of luck in the future. And If they
                get it on again, I will love to watch #tk 2 minutes ago
                PaulMalignaggi Now, I would like 2 Congratulate the New World champion lamont peterson on his Victory last night! He showed he is a fighter

^^ is why i am a fan of paul ^^

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  I do not have ANY ISSUES with the ref because Khan has a habit of pushing opponents down or away has gotten away with it for years.
                  co-sign!!!...Khan need to learn how to keep the pressure off of him OR learn how to handle himself inside....the ref did his job....PERSONALLY, I felt the last deduction was suspect but hey he did give Khan many warnings...none of them were really strong warnings imo...but he did let him know to stop the pushing and holding down....Khan been doing that sort of thing for the longest....he's still my dude...just calling a spade a spade.....Khan taxes him in the sequel though

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                    Paulie is a G. But I disagree, having 2 points deducted was harsh, maybe 1 but not 2.
                    1 for pushing & 1 for hitting on break... where is the problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X