No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Predict Break Out Win Over Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Predict Break Out Win Over Kell Brook

Undefeated welterweight contender Kell "Special K" Brook is in the middle of his training champ for his February 23rd showdown against IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander "The Great". Brook has appeared on Boxingscene frequently overthe past couple of weeks, confidently stating that he will take Alexander's title.

Brook said, "This is the fight for me, the one I have trained all my life for. There is no way I am going all the way to Detroit without bringing the title back."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Devon mute? Wtf

Comment

Break out win?

It says a lot if his ''break out win'' is going to come against a relatively untested Brook

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
        Is Devon mute? Wtf
        Lol innit... Kevin Cunningham just makes Devon look even stupider than he sounds when he actually does try talking for himself!

Comment

Devon needs this fight. He cannot afford to let it even be close.

Comment

Devon is he on fighter I genuinely hate. Like Tarver before him I can't stand this ****er and is "Win now look good......never" fighting style. GO BROOK!

Comment

I think its going to be close either way,the fight will tell us a lot about Brook but if Devon fights his usual fight then we won't learn anything new about him,i think the pressure is on Brook personally

Comment

Witter was already Devon's break out win. Maidana was a comeback win from 3 straight poor performances. Bailey was just a title grab, Brook is a fight he has to win to finally get recognition again like he was getting in 2009-early 2010.

Comment

A few weeks ago Cunnigham was saying the fights a formality, just another day at the office. now its a break out fight for Devon? The guy talks garbage. I think Brook will win by KO

Comment

Considering Alexander's people always say this, I'll just say that we'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X