Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Khan try get his first fight at WW against Ortiz??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Khan try get his first fight at WW against Ortiz??

Was thinking....Khan wants mayweather bad, and is trying to bait him out

The only thing that tends to get make mayweather agree to a fight is....obviously the money behind it....but also people (the fans) pushing him into the situation where he needs to take the fight...abit like how everyone said he needs to fight shane...and also pacquiao....

So if Khan steps up to Welterweight and fights Ortiz...and Wins

I think that would give him a hell lot of credit and would prove hes a valid contender to fight Mayweather

(This is all obviously if Pac vs May cant be made)

tell your boy amir "king" khan to stop ducking Jessie Vargas

Comment

Seems like the most realistic route to take.

Going from Peterson at 140 to Floyd at 147 is just crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
        tell your boy amir "king" khan to stop ducking Jessie Vargas
        they way vargas was the other night khan would have KO that slow foo
        forreals...

Comment

He should fight Berto or another titleholder instead. That is usually the way to get credibility in a weight class, being a titleist. Ortiz has no belt and Berto was his best win. Khan won't get any credit from Floyd for beating his "leftover."

Comment

Originally posted by RajahBell View Post
            He should fight Berto or another titleholder instead. That is usually the way to get credibility in a weight class, being a titleist. Ortiz has no belt and Berto was his best win. Khan won't get any credit from Floyd for beating his "leftover."
            Thats true about the title...but we all know floyds words will be

I beat the guy, who beat his guy...who he beat... bla bla..they all beating eachother but im undefeated

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
            they way vargas was the other night khan would have KO that slow foo
            forreals...
            Yeah Vargas looked no good to me...especially compared to the elite level

Hmmmm...Berto or Ortiz would be the best thing at 147 for khan I think

Comment

Khan needs to stop ducking Jesse Vargas

he should just fight him already....so Khan can get Sparked out and everyone can forget about him

Comment

All that is assuming that Khan is a better welterweight than Ortiz of course.

Comment

"Khan needs to stop ducking Jesse Vargas"

khan must be licking his lips and the thought of this. i've not seen much of vargas, but from what i saw the other night, there is no need for khan to fight him. it'd be a one sided beat down.

i think there is some credability in an ortiz fight. but i also think he should fight special k.

Comment

man **** vargas if khan fights him i will loose all respect for khan i dont care what mayweather says khan will ko vargas within three rounds vargas is a bum

Comment

Working...
                    X