Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conceited Coward - Manny Pacquiao: Humble is as Humble does

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can understand people being jealous of PAC having more money than them and being more successful, so i guess people getting envious of him getting more action in the sack than them is understandable.

Comment

just wait for gbp

Originally posted by romaq7705 View Post
      yeah.. and you're the voice of reason. having caught you in a lot of lies, am now quite sure what you're strategy is. you take a leaf out of the goebbels book repeat it enough times hoping it'll be the truth.

worked in nazi germany but with the internet, you think?

and oh... another thing you forget the herr goebbels lesson#2. the bigger the lie the more believeable it is.

floyd and his minions tried it with "THERE WERE NO NEGOTIATIONS".

what's next? manny is a actually a girl? floyd has brain cancer? (a very big lie indeed as evidently floyd is brainless)
      its like tell great lies continuously and people will believe on it in the end.

anyway, am waiting what would this floyd stans do when floyd join don king.

golden boy will expose that truth cause he doesnt need to cover up on floyd, the cash cow, anymore.

expect oscar tell about the negotiations, the ost's real intentions, etc.

Comment

hey men ... how much real money floyd gives you to defend him
        .... for real he is so coward with the name manny he heard in his ear
        floyd chiken ! ! ! floyd chiken ! ! ! floyd chiken ! ! ! chiken ! ! ! chiken ! ! !
        floyd chicken ! ! ! floyd chicken ! ! ! floyd chicken ! ! ! chicken ! ! ! chicken ! ! !
        floyd chicken ! ! ! floyd chicken ! ! ! floyd chicken ! ! ! chicken ! ! ! chicken ! ! !
        Last edited by sparkplug; 08-15-2010, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          Green K sent.

PureBoxer done did it again. I mean, seriously. There are enough Mayweather hate threads. Time to even the score with the truth, and apparently the truth HURTS. Look at all these Pacquiao stans coming to his rescue .
          Hate is as hate does.

Originally posted by the gent View Post
          Maybe you misread, but you still have yet to answer my question.

I'll ask again..40 fights no test, why now?

If you cannot answer, i totally understand.
          Here's a clue which may raise suspicion:

Alex Ariza: “I am the one in charge, I’m the one responsible for what Manny takes. He has no idea what he takes."

Why would Manny or any athlete not know what goes into his own body?

Originally posted by led View Post
          if you cant defend pac iin this thread. why dont you just read the arguments of the poster than projecting your hate in this board.
          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            its like tell great lies continuously and people will believe on it in the end.

anyway, am waiting what would this floyd stans do when floyd join don king.

golden boy will expose that truth cause he doesnt need to cover up on floyd, the cash cow, anymore.

expect oscar tell about the negotiations, the ost's real intentions, etc.
            According to recent reports, Arum suggested that the fight had a better chance to be made negotiating with Don than with GBP. So, if this is what it takes to get the fight the entire boxing world wants, who's to say it'll be a bad decision on Floyd?

Doesn't Arum have a shady past?

Originally posted by sparkplug View Post
            floyd chiken ! ! ! floyd chiken ! ! ! floyd chiken ! ! ! chiken ! ! ! chiken ! ! !
            I'm assuming you're on Pacquiao's payroll.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              According to recent reports, Arum suggested that the fight had a better chance to be made negotiating with Don than with GBP. So, if this is what it takes to get the fight the entire boxing world wants, who's to say it'll be a bad decision on Floyd?

Doesn't Arum have a shady past?
              yes, he does.

the thing is IF as in IF floyd join don king. dont you think oscar wouldnt take a vengeance? oscar, being butthurt, could simply say that there is negotiations, floyd ducked, etc. we all know oscar's a ***** and could say anything to get even.

Comment

wow.. that was quite a read. lol

Comment

Originally posted by sparkplug View Post
                  do you fluff rice for Pac?

Comment

Working...
                  X