No announcement yet.

Most overrated females of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most overrated females of all time

This is my list of most overrated females. I don't see the beauty in these women, I don't see the attraction. Some of them I find repulsive to be honest with you. Made up Hollywood stars that were elevated to sex symbol status for whatever reason.

#10 - Julia Roberts. I think since she played the role in Pretty Woman, America fell in love with her but as a pure beauty, she's nothing special. Especially with that over sized mouth.

#9 - Anne Hathaway. ***** needs to eat and get a tan.

#8 - Kate Hudson. Your not your mother, she was much cuter and you are like a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream...boring.

#7 - Natalie Portman. It's not sexy to me to look like you are 13 years old for ever, grow some hips and ass then get back at me.

#6 - Emma Watson (Chick from Harry Potter). I hear how so many guy think she's hot, look, stop liking the "little girl" look, grow the fuk up and get with some grown ass women.

#5 - Pamela Anderson. Do I really need to go into detail on this one? Fake ****, fake hair, fake everything. She's like a por.nstar who never actually did por.n.

#4 - Miley Cyrus. Again, check into a local police department and get help for being a Pedo.

#3 - Danica Patrick (race car driver) Just because she drives a car for a living, is a woman and isn't disgusting to look at doesn't make her attractive.

#2 - Brittney Spears. This ***** has to be the queen of white trailer park trash. She might have been cute when she was younger to 14 year old boys but after having 2 kids and being run through by half of Hollywood, she's not cute anymore.

#1 - Cameron Diaz. This one is a mystery to me, she looks like the Joker from Batman. She has no ass, no **** and she looks like a dude.

So I am not busy this morning, sue me.

Trashy looking girls get my dick harder than classy, beautiful girls.

I do agree with everything you posted though, thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      This is my list of most overrated females. I don't see the beauty in these women, I don't see the attraction. Some of them I find repulsive to be honest with you. Made up Hollywood stars that were elevated to sex symbol status for whatever reason.

#10 - Julia Roberts. I think since she played the role in Pretty Woman, America fell in love with her but as a pure beauty, she's nothing special. Especially with that over sized mouth.

#9 - Anne Hathaway. ***** needs to eat and get a tan.

#8 - Kate Hudson. Your not your mother, she was much cuter and you are like a scoop of plain vanilla ice cream...boring.

#7 - Natalie Portman. It's not sexy to me to look like you are 13 years old for ever, grow some hips and ass then get back at me.

#6 - Emma Watson (Chick from Harry Potter). I hear how so many guy think she's hot, look, stop liking the "little girl" look, grow the fuk up and get with some grown ass women.

#5 - Pamela Anderson. Do I really need to go into detail on this one? Fake ****, fake hair, fake everything. She's like a por.nstar who never actually did por.n.

#4 - Miley Cyrus. Again, check into a local police department and get help for being a Pedo.

#3 - Danica Patrick (race car driver) Just because she drives a car for a living, is a woman and isn't disgusting to look at doesn't make her attractive.

#2 - Brittney Spears. This ***** has to be the queen of white trailer park trash. She might have been cute when she was younger to 14 year old boys but after having 2 kids and being run through by half of Hollywood, she's not cute anymore.

#1 - Cameron Diaz. This one is a mystery to me, she looks like the Joker from Batman. She has no ass, no **** and she looks like a dude.

So I am not busy this morning, sue me.
      What no lawns need mowing

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHAIC View Post
        Trashy looking girls get my dick harder than classy, beautiful girls.

I do agree with everything you posted though, thug.
        fukable and beautiful are two different things....I'm not a thug.

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        What no lawns need mowing
        Rocky, telling a Mexican to mow someone lawn? Come on man, originality.....

Comment

You gonna take that, Quezacotl?

Comment

fukable and beautiful are two different things....I'm not a thug.

Rocky, telling a Mexican to mow someone lawn? Come on man, originality.....
            I aint telling you to do ****, you said you werent busy this morning, i was just asking isnt their any lawns you could be mowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              I aint telling you to do ****, you said you werent busy this morning, i was just asking isnt their any lawns you could be mowing.
              Actually I'm not busy in my office. I do plan to take a nice drive to Miami this afternoon to pick up a check though.

You know, maybe drive by the beach, get something to eat at one of my favorite Cuban spots and then drive back.

How's Scotland?

Comment

Nice list, good points. Although real whores will always be whores, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Actually I'm not busy in my office. I do plan to take a nice drive to Miami this afternoon to pick up a check though.

You know, maybe drive by the beach, get something to eat at one of my favorite Cuban spots and then drive back.

How's Scotland?
                  Nice and sunny, im sitting here having a pint of cold stella and typing on the laptop, tis a good day indeed

Comment

Good list for the most part, except I like Julia Roberts and Natalie Portman. Megan Fox surely deserves a spot aswell...

Comment

Working...
                    X