Collapse
No announcement yet.

To those who dare question Joe Calzaghe and got called every name under the sun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More like 95%, all Calzaghe ever talked about was Kessler because he had such a hard time with him, Hopkins asked him "who on your resume can you compare to a Bernard Hopkins, Calzaghe's reply "Kessler", Hopkins reply "your gonna compare Kessler to a Bernard Hopkins?" LOL.
    Calzaghe's quote on the super-6, "there all good fighters, BUT KESSLER IS HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE REST AND THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE DIVISION, Calzaghe's resume took a tremendous hit today, Now take B-hop out of the equation and Sven Ottke's resume ****s on Calzaghes

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      Damn right - I got red k'd because I argued that a prime Hopkins would have ruined Calzaghe.
      Prime Hopkins ducked Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
        The P4P King of EXCUSES! Ladies and Gentlemen its The WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeBLeeeeeeeeeeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Now go and STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCIV6 View Post
          I was one of those. It feels damn good.
          I dont want to trash fighters but man i have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by bunce101 View Post
            More like 95%, all Calzaghe ever talked about was Kessler because he had such a hard time with him, Hopkins asked him "who on your resume can you compare to a Bernard Hopkins, Calzaghe's reply "Kessler"
            rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Hook View Post
              80% of Joe's legacy is built on a win over the unstoppable mighty Kessler.

When that man turns out to be not even a fraction of what people built him up to be, of course it matters.
              That right there is an exaggeration. Andre Ward fought brilliantly tonight. Kessler's two losses are at the hands of two great boxers if you ask me. I can see Ward achieving great things in this tournament and beyond.

Comment

I bet Calzaghe is sick, like the feeling when the condom breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
                  I bet Calzaghe is sick, like the feeling when the condom breaks.
                  hahahahahHhHah

Comment

Originally posted by Hook View Post
                    To those others who dare question Joe Calzaghe and got called every name under the sun for doing so.

Tonight is your night of redemption!!

You were right all along.
                    thanks dude, I always knew hating calz would pay off.

Comment

Go ahead and sign me up for the Joe Calzaghe is way overrated fan club.

Comment

Working...
                      X