Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do they sell those voice headsets at for the pc not consoles...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do they sell those voice headsets at for the pc not consoles...

Can you get them like at officemax, radioshack, target or places like that? I think I looked awhile back at places like that and didn't find them. I'm getting sick of communicating online through typing to ppl on online games.

New egg and other audiophile sites have tons of places where you can compare prices.

The prices range from fairly cheap 30-50 to very very expensive. It kind of depends on your taste and also some what on what types of games you play most.

here is a link to a good spot for information on it:

http://www.head-fi.org/

Comment

Target, they have the best women.

Comment

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plantron...212&st=headset

^
        i got this1.. it rules sound quality is nice... just a 1 2 3 sync up 4 the USB and ur set... its great... i actually paid 50 bucks for mine... price dropped now.. -_-

Comment

I would think that EB Games would sell them.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            I would think that EB Games would sell them.
            My ebgames/gamestop are jokes in the mall, they have nothing for the pc except games but not any controller or audio devices such as that.

Comment

One of you cocksuckers should play borderlands the pc with me online since I'm bored of the game but I think I'd enjoy it a bit more with boxing fans. I mean I play online and I type Pacquiao and Cotto and no one even knows who they are... What nerds they must be to not even know who Pacquiao is. I mean jesus christ Pacquiao should be as common as Jesus Christ now!

Comment

no1 wants to play with u ****...

Comment

Working...
                X