No announcement yet.

Verno Phillips vs. Cornelius K-9 Bundrage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verno Phillips vs. Cornelius K-9 Bundrage

Dont be surprised if it unfolds for the vacant IBF number one spot. Who you guys think or got?

Not interested I see. Thats cool. I still think the old man vet will school K-9 and a lot of the other division.

Comment

I loathe watching K-9 fight, but he earned this shot and Verno is a solid fighter. Would be interesting fight I guess, although I guess I would have to root against Spinks in the title fight because him against either man is a cure for insomnia.

Comment

I agree, Someone needs to rid Spinks once and for all. In the meantime, if this fight does come off, I cant envision K-9 coming out with the w. Phillips though old, is very cagey and very good. I think he'll end up stopping K-9 late.

Comment

It could be an alright fight, Verno is the better boxer on many levels and I really do not see what K-9 brings to the table other then looking like he is pretty tough (well he is a tough durable vet).

For K-9 to win the Williams fight would have had to take a lot out of Verno, if he is still in alright condition he should be able to win this fight easy. If K-9 wins Verno should really take a long look at retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            It could be an alright fight, Verno is the better boxer on many levels and I really do not see what K-9 brings to the table other then looking like he is* pretty tough (well he is a tough durable vet). For K-9 to win the Williams fight would have had to take a lot out of Verno, if he is still in alright condition he should be able to win this fight easy. If K-9 wins Verno should really take a long look at retirement.
            Well said and I agree. Phillips should dominate in every category unless the Paul Williams fight did more damage then we know. After that, Phillips will set himself in position to get another crack at his what fourth, fifth, world title? Damn, now that I think about it, hes already borderline hall of fame material. Hes been around forever.

Comment

When K-9 becomes Champ of the world you guys are still going to doubt him. Some people loves the life of the underdogg. And it seems that's life K-9 loves living. Because everytime I turn around he keeps upsetting these guys.

K-9 will be a Champion!

I'm happy to say I stood by the Dog and knew He was going to do it!!!

Comment

Working...
              X