Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout or Canelo Bigger Challenge for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Light_Speed

Stylewise Trout would be more difficult for Floyd even though I think Canelo beats Trout.

my money's on trout

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    yeah i cant understand the people picking canelo over trout.... what are they basing the theory on?... canelo is very stationary, very timid... he doesnt apply much pressure... he doesnt really have an identity as a fighter... how much power does canelo really have???? its only been on display vs. mediocre fighters fighting well outside of their weight classes... lets be real, hes not exactly knocking junior MW guys out left and right... rhodes was there late... and so was WW unranked JMM Hatton...

also... canelo doesnt move his head...poor lateral movement...he fights straight up... hes not great defensively.... hes much easier to hit than cotto...

Trout on the other hand has an identity, hes slick, hes a mover, and a jabber... hes going to be moving using angles and pumping that jab right in canelos face... stopping and landing combinations... smothering canelos work....

lets not forget that trout is a southpaw... this in itself will cause problems for canelo...

in order for canelo to win this he would have to become a totally different fighter overnight... he hasnt shown any versitility in his career... picking canelo in this fight is like picking a perp out of a line up blindfolded... canelo fought Shane mosley at a weight where shane was never relevant, at a time where shane had nothing left, couldnt pull the trigger... and canelo still didnt really pressure him... he fought a timid fight...

trout worked for his big win over a very game Cotto... Cotto came to fight... it was an extremely competitive fight against a live opponent who was favored to win... when cotto started to take over the fight from rounds 3-7, trout answered back, he didnt fold... that says a lot about him... he can adjust with a fighter who is also making adjustments... he got ugly on the inside ... he didnt back down... he was mentally strong...

if the odds are what i think they will be... im betting on this ****... trout ud

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Trout Beats Mayweather At 154! He is a Southpaw and has one of if not the best and consistent Jabs in boxing today!

I don't see Mayweather fighting Trout!

With Canelo all he has is "YOUTH" on his side, I don't even give him a punchers chance, I see that fight being like Mayweather vs Baldomir, Canelo is stiff with no head movement, he is going to try and apply pressure but I see Mayweather countering and catching him all night for a EASY UD
      nope ...........

Comment

Working...
      X