Abril also says one of his hands was injured from the 4th round onward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abril also says one of his hands was injured from the 4th round onward

Ryan Bivins ‏ @sweet boxing
    Abril also says one of his hands was injured from the 4th round onward. So now he schooled Rios with 1 hand...harsh.

hurt the right so i beat him with the left......

Comment

Fighting with an injured hand and still schooling that bum? Wow. Rios is a bigger bum than I thought. If Rios won't give Abril a rematch, he might as well change his alias to Bum Bum Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
        Fighting with an injured hand and still schooling that bum? Wow. Rios is a bigger bum than I thought. If Rios won't give Abril a rematch, he might as well change his name to Bum Bum Rios.
        Literally no one is going to want to watch Abril after stinking up the PPV. He followed up a WAR in Alvarado Herrera with a holdfest.

I wouldn't rematch him either
        Last edited by LeG00N; 04-17-2012, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Literally no one going to want to watch Abril after stinking up the PPV. He followed up a WAR in Alvarado Herrera with a holdfest.

You have a point. Rios won't give the rematch to Abril anyway, because he knows that his a$$ will gett whopped again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
            You have a point. Rios won't give the rematch to Abril anyway, because he knows that his a$$ will gett whopped again.
            ........if they had gone to war and Abril had pulled off the decision,
            I would honestly expect Rios to want the rematch despite losing.

Who really wants to fight a guy thats going to hold you the entire fight?

Comment

Literally no one is going to want to watch Abril after stinking up the PPV. He followed up a WAR in Alvarado Herrera with a holdfest.

Yeah that's for sure. I mean guys like Abril can beat some good fighters, but that style is not fan friendly! Most people won't pay to see a guy like Abril, Molina, Bradley or Ward because of their style.

Comment

........if they had gone to war and Abril had pulled off the decision,
                I would honestly expect Rios to want the rematch despite losing.

Who really wants to fight a guy thats going to hold you the entire fight?
                Yup, and that's with injured hands. Bum Bum Rios would never give Abril the rematch especially now after finding out that his a$$ got schooled by an injured fighter, knowing pretty well that he'll lose real bad. Uncle Bob will avoid this rematch like the plague.

Comment

Working...
                X