View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:54 AM #46
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6029 Post(s)
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,376.78
Total Points: 264,781.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Out Bob arums own mouth today. He's a featherweight.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

"What a gift to sign a two-time Olympic gold medalist like Robeisy Ramirez," said Top Rank chairman Bob Arum, who held a ceremonial signing with Ramirez on Friday afternoon in Kissimmee, Florida. "The last two-time gold medalist that we signed out of the amateurs, Vasiliy Lomachenko, has become a big star. We anticipate the same from Robeisy."

Ramirez will campaign professionally as a featherweight, Arum said.

"He is truly a special talent, and he has what it takes to get to the top of the featherweight division in short order," Arum said
I hope this is due to Ramirez actually being a natural FW now and not because Arum wants him to fight at that weight class. I mean I guess it's possible that from three years ago he has over grown the 122 weight division, but may be more that Arum thinks there are bigger fights at 126.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote