View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 05:22 PM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
WhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 18,738.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Skull View Post
I was thinking of them getting rid of the countless inbetween weight divisions, but I suppose that is to facilitate people who are trying to kill themselves making weight. I mean it sounds harsh, but if you're going to the extremes of cutting say 15+ lbs to make weight maybe its your fault?
Bingo. I remember I made a post how all of the top 154 pounders could easily fight at 160 and I'm pretty sure the average height for the top 10 154 pounders was taller than the average 160 pounder(This was several months ago) I know height doesn't equal mass but the 154 are big. Same with 140. 140 is not supposed to be a division you stay at, it's supposed to be a way to develop into welterweight. I know Indongo,Postol and all of the other 140 guys could be competitive at welter.
WhatDisButtonDo is offline   Reply With Quote