No announcement yet.

(act off) Clooney v Pitt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (act off) Clooney v Pitt

Who's more overrated cuz they hoard all the vagina, acting-wise?
    Clooney
    37.50%
    Pitt
    62.50%
    The things I would do to them if they have female privates
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Walt Liquor; 06-22-2010, 07:49 AM.

Brad Pitt does horrible accents in most movies. And you walt, you have the best avatars on this site.

These are facts Gentlemen.

Comment

Bull****. Brad Pitt is ****ing talented and severely underrated as an actor. His extreme good looks and pretty bone structure somewhat overshadow his raw, natural acting capabilities.

Sleepers
      Spy Game
      Meet Joe Black
      Se7en
      Snatch
      Fight Club
      The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

He is underrated big time.

Comment

Call me crazy but Pitt is a very underrated actor IMO. I think his good looks has limited him as far as real respect for his pure acting.

Of course his looks have gotten him a career and tons of jobs but Pitt is good, not great but good. Clooney I don't think is as good or has done enough defining roles. He's another guy who has gotten along because of his good looks.

I would have to go with Pitt on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Soul View Post
          Bull****. Brad Pitt is ****ing talented and severely underrated as an actor. His extreme good looks and pretty bone structure somewhat overshadow his raw, natural acting capabilities.

Sleepers
          Spy Game
          Meet Joe Black
          Se7en
          Snatch
          Fight Club
          The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

He is underrated big time.
          Hahah we posted the same **** almost at the same time.....good **** man.

Comment

Accidentally clicked clooney but i feel pitt is the better actor,i enjoy a lot more of his work over georges

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Hahah we posted the same **** almost at the same time.....good **** man.
              Very strange. We both even mentioned his looks overshadow his talent.

no ****

Comment

i hate them both... true story

i dont watch anything with those two clowns....

they're both way past it

Comment

Clooney is way more overrated. Pitt isn't a horrible actor... He's not Sean Penn or anything but he's not that bad.. He was good in 12 Monkeys and Snatch... Clooney on the other hand plays the same guy in every movie.

Comment

If I was in a sinking ship and all I had to do to save both myself AND Clooney from drowning was take a ****. I wouldn't do it. Problem with him would be he is so far up his own arsehole he can't physically **** any more.

So Brad Pitt cos he's not that bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X