No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cloud: Pascal Wasn't Injured, He Was Partying in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cloud: Pascal Wasn't Injured, He Was Partying in Miami

IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19KOs) does not believe that former WBC beltholder Jean Pascal (26-2-1, 16KOs) suffered a hand injury, which canceled their Showtime televised main event on August 11th at the Bell Centre in Montreal.

[Click Here To Read More]

Was Bailey there too?

I was picking Pascal to win this but after such a long layoff I might have to go with Cloud if this fight ever does happen.

Comment

Partying with those tight pants.

Comment

between Pascal buying out the bar, JR smoking blunts, and mr Bailey poppn bands in atlanta, sounds like we could have a decent fight party for the next ppv

Comment

LOL, dayum. That's some diva shit from Pascal. Sucks that Cloud gotta play the waiting game cuz Pascal doesn't want to do his job and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            between Pascal buying out the bar, JR smoking blunts, and mr Bailey poppn bands in atlanta, sounds like we could have a decent fight party for the next ppv
            Maybe they're all gearing up to join TMT promotions.

Comment

Tavoris, have you seen your fight against Campillo? Do you think you're invincible?

Comment

If his hand wasn't injured, I'm not sure why Pascal didn't fight Cloud. If they fight, I think Pascal wins.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  LOL, dayum. That's some diva shit from Pascal. Sucks that Cloud gotta play the waiting game cuz Pascal doesn't want to do his job and fight.
                  Dude fights once a year and recon's he's more of a "fighter" than Pascal now?

Cloud's an irreverence for 10/12 months.

Comment

losing respect for pascal...

Comment

Working...
                    X