No announcement yet.

Magdaleno vs Davis Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    He has always looked like that, some guys just have that look. He might be able to make 126 but he seems comfortable at 130 so no need to mess with it.
    Yea, I guess I never really paid attention to it. I wonder what his weight is on fight night.

Comment

Diego should fight the likes of Thompson/Vasquez/Escobedo next. Fight some of those guys, then fight Fortuna/Mendez. By that point, he would definitely be in line for a title. Here's hoping that he tries to clean up the division instead of moving up.

Comment

Magdelano's rankings and who holds(held) the belts
        2 WBC Aoh
        2 WBA Uchiyama
        7 IBF Salgado
        4 WBO Broner

I think a WBA regular championship is in his near future~ with Uchiyama becoming super champion~ hopefully we get lucky and he can get in on the vacant WBO strap. Although that WBO belt will probably be Escobedo against either Burgos or Ponce.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 08-05-2012, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Magdelano's rankings and who holds(held) the belts
          2 WBC Aoh
          2 WBA Uchiyama
          7 IBF Salgado
          4 WBO Broner

I think a WBA regular championship is in his near future~ with Uchiyama becoming super champion~ hopefully we get lucky and he can get in on the vacant WBO strap.
          Then that probably means Escobedo vs Magdaleno. I don't want that fight. I like Escobedo and would hate to see either one lose.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Then that probably means Escobedo vs Magdaleno. I don't want that fight. I like Escobedo and would hate to see either one lose.
            I think GBP would want to hook up Ponce who is ahead of Magdelano. Salgado would probably want in on that also.

Comment

I think GBP would want to hook up Ponce who is ahead of Magdelano. Salgado would probably want in on that also.
              Ponce is officially done with 126 then or what?

Comment

Diego will probably end up having to fight Burgos for the WBO belt, which is a winnable fight. I still think he should try and take down a couple contenders before he aims for a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Ponce is officially done with 126 then or what?
                  Nah I forgot he is fighting Jhonny Gonzalez for his 126 belt on the undercard of Alvarez-Lopez. I don't know how I forgot about that fight.

So it will probably be Escobedo-Burgos, with Magdelano ending up the mandatory after he does the fight Arum is talking about.

Comment

Working...
                  X