No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    Contracts, contracts, contracts. Gives a whoooole new meaning to "slave wages".

The negatives are in my safe, along with the whips, chains and battery opperated thing-a-ma-gigs. It'll take a hellova safe cracka to open dat ting.

I missed all of last nights fights, but have been caching some rounds of Zab.

Think he can make a dent at 140 against the Khan-Peterson winner rematch?

Was Pea a detriment as a trainer?

Should I give a fuck?

Comment

• I missed the Judah fight, as well. I figured it wouldn't br worth checking out, dude is toast at the elite level, anyway.

Yet I hear he's going to get another title shot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I missed all of last nights fights, but have been caching some rounds of Zab.

Think he can make a dent at 140 against the Khan-Peterson winner rematch?

Was Pea a detriment as a trainer?

Should I give a fuck?
        I didn't see the Zab fight yet, but I've been watchin him a good while now. My feeling is that while Zab is truly a talented athlete, he always always has mental lapses when the heat is turned up in the kitchen against the elite guys. He'll get another shot, and end up on the ground for "whatever" reason. His testies are just too sensitive for the elite level IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          I told them our vid is in post production, they are just impatient!

Wifeyyyyyyyyy! I'll drink enough for the both of us
          I don't doubt that love, a-t-a-l-l

But I'm thinkin I might just join in next time. It makes me want to sip a few cold ones and chill with the gang and my girl.

Hopefully I can stay up past 8 to do it

P.S. ya gotta stop keepin me tied to the bed post. You keep FORGETTING to untie me........... or did you????

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            I don't doubt that love, a-t-a-l-l

But I'm thinkin I might just join in next time. It makes me want to sip a few cold ones and chill with the gang and my girl.

Hopefully I can stay up past 8 to do it

P.S. ya gotta stop keepin me tied to the bed post. You keep FORGETTING to untie me........... or did you????
            Yay! The only thing better than being here drunk with all the boys, is having my wifey here too

Sorry about that lover, you just look so good wearing nothing but handcuffs

I'm working till midnight tonight, be in bed waiting for me when I get home?

Comment

• WTF am I reading right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                WTF am I reading right now?
                Thread sex

Comment

• :wank::wank::wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    There's really not much more you can ask of a thread that has guys like Mang, Pea, Chief, Run, and others conversing slovenly under the influence within it.

Good times.

What's up, Pea? top of the morning to you, you hairy-forearm having mother****er.
                    Lol. My left arm is a lot harrier then my right. Pimp juice (Not the Nelly "rap"),
                    blow torch, and a good stretch of concrete. My right arm looks like a freshly waxed pron clam. Dry, and hairless. But I'm still up over the high of dragging a shit talking Evo 9 owner up and down the 70. Paid for my drunkness talking to ya'll as I type.

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                    I didn't see the Zab fight yet, but I've been watchin him a good while now. My feeling is that while Zab is truly a talented athlete, he always always has mental lapses when the heat is turned up in the kitchen against the elite guys. He'll get another shot, and end up on the ground for "whatever" reason. His testies are just too sensitive for the elite level IMO.
                    I think that was always the knock on Judah. The mental thing.
                    It takes a enormous amount of balls to step into the ring to fight at the elite level.
                    But the great ones are just that ( holds pointer and thumb as close as he can) that much better.
                    Sounds stupid, but imagine Judah with the diamond cut focus of a say, a prime Tiger Woods?
                    (Bringer hates golf. I had to.)

Comment

• Judah and golf in the same thread?

There goes my boner.

Comment

Working...
                      X