Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the second round will go like this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the second round will go like this...

Stefan Leko vs. Naoya Ogawa /// Henry " Sentoryu" Miller vs. Giant Silva

This match up makes since cause it promises either the Japanese hero moves on or the EXICITING k1 star goes on to the final four to match up with Crocop(most likely it will be crocop)

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic vs. Kevin Randleman///Mcgee vs Shilt

This promises an exciting stand up bout and a dominate stiker in the final 4(barring that Randleman loses)

Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira vs. Hirotaka Yokoi///Sergei Kharitonov vs. Murilo "Ninja" Rua

Just a guess

Yoshiki Takahashi vs. Heath Herring ///Fedor Emelianenko vs. Mark Coleman

another guess.

It all comes down to Mirko will be the GP champ.

Comment

yea i think so too. i am going for nog but its like this. Nogueira has to take time and sub his opponents which is gonna burn him out. Cro Cop could just knock people out in an instant. but i still am going for nog and he hass a great shot at winning it.

Comment

You cant knock everyone out, and this is MMA, not K-1, so you need to have a good ground game, not give people your arms as soon as you are on your back........

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard

Comment

Herring!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curly Howard
              Nope, Nog will beat him again, Coleman will beat him, but more interestingly if faces Schilt in the 2nd round he will lose a decision. It will be a stand up fight that Mirko will lose. Hoost owned Mirko 3 times, Schilt got the better of hoost and will get the better of Mirko too. Shilt will be able to keep him at a distance with that front kick and jab and there's no way that high kick is going to land on Semmy's dome. I've been wanting to see this style match up for quite some time! PLEASE GOD LET IT HAPPEN! I am VERY happy about Schilt being in here(unless he's an alternate). He won't win the GP, but he'll be a fun spoiler.

Comment

Nog/Yokoi VS Rua Kharitonov

Fedor/Coleman vs Heath/Takahashi

Cro Cop/Randlemann VS Silva/Henry

Schilt/McGee Vs Leko/Ogawa

Comment

Working...
                X