No announcement yet.

The Batty Count...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Batty Count...

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me posting this here, it's a few thoughts on the current state of the sport...

Batty, n. "Botty" said in a Jamaican accent, ie. Bottom, ie. ass.

Batty Boy, a. A man who likes a lot of batty; a ****sexual.

You know how my good pal Mr. David always does his "Ten Count" at the end of his boxing write-ups? Well I thought I'd start my own semi-regular column... The Batty Count. Here I chart the happenings in boxing when they occur... events that are the proper hallmarks of a bum batty bum boy!

1. The IBF order Mayweather/Judah rematch.

We've all seen the letter the IBF sent to Mayweather, right? Let's see if I've got this right... the result still stands, but Floyd has to rematch Zab in order to win the IBF belt which is now vacated, is that correct?

So when Judah LOST he kept the belt... now Floyd's WON the belt is vacated? It's just lucky neither of them got KO'd... the ****er'd probably be an eight-weight unified champ.

It's proper bum batty bum boy!

2. Tawdry Embarrassin' says he won't give up boxing despite two back-to-back losses, citing Frank Bruno as a man who had losses before success. Audley - despite the fact that Bruno lost to a peak Tyson and Lewis and not Dominick Guinn or my boy Danny when he didn't even bother to train for you - if you're looking at Frank Bruno as a role model for success then maybe it's time to call it a day, son.

It's proper bum batty!

And finally...

3. Kevin McBride talks about his August WBO title bout with new heavyweight champ Surging Lycanthropy.

McBride says:

"One thing is for sure there are only two ways I'm coming out of that ring, with my hand raised and the world title belt around my waist or on a stretcher."

I'll get the stretcher ready then, shall I Kev?

It's all proper bum batty!

hahahaha annies back!!!!

still kept his sharp comedic talents with a clear point to them

Comment

about time annie showed up around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Fiesty Wench
        about time annie showed up around here!
        hands off annie's mine

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD
          hands off annie's mine
          i can;t argue that. it's just that he needs to spend more time in our lounge

Comment

run weh battybwoy.

Comment

Working...
            X