No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: We'll Review Every Option, Pacquiao Only One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: We'll Review Every Option, Pacquiao Only One

Former champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs), along with promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, plan to review every reasonable offer before making a final decision on the opponent and the details of Mexican star's next fight. Marquez recently stated that he doesn't have any interest in fighting Manny Pacquiao (54-5-2, 38KOs) for a fifth time.

[Click Here To Read More]

cotto vs marquez. let's do this. cotto could get down to 149 or if he really wanted to be a boss, he'd get his pudgy ass down to the ww limit. this fight should happen. i like both mens chances in this fight. i actually lean towards jmm.

Comment

Who does Marquez want to fight? He's already ruled out Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Bradley. There's no one else out there that could really bring him that money unless he goes insane and tries to bulk up to 154 to fight Canelo.

Comment

I like the Cotto vs Marquez fight (size comparison is pretty dumb) theyre even. This fight is a pickem and should be good.

If Marquez does fight Pac. If I were Marquez I would ask for the same amount of money Pac got in the last fight.....if not Pac can go to hell. Marquez is the man now.

Comment

If Judah beats Garcia id love to see Judah-Marquez

Comment

marquez has 2 options. either stop ducking cesar rene cuenca or give likar ramos his rematch.

Comment

Jmm

Nobody wants to Marquez and Pac again. How about Marquez and victor Ortiz.

Comment

Ko Manny again, retire and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Comment

JMM always does this, it will be Pac or Floyd, thats it

Comment

Uncle bob is gonna make this happen I know that he's all about buisness and money Marquez will get his due this time no doubt if a fifth fight is made for sure Marquez says no but money talks its a shame a lot of money in this fight but pacquiao won't be the same fighter he's gonna be a real hesitant fighter every once in a while his old self might come out but not the same Marquez will end up stopping him again.

Comment

Working...
                    X